fifty six

Sunoo's Pov•••

The rest of my suspension went by pretty fast.

Jungwon had gone back to school, and was pretty nervous about how people would react about his hair, but I encouraged him to ignore any negativity.

I spent the last few days with my mom and Sunghoon, and it was great. I'm happy moms finally home.

I know I told Jungwon to not be nervous about his hair, but I couldn't help but be nervous about mine too..

Sunghoon reassured me a lot when is ask him if my hair actually looked good, and I'm thankful for that.

Today is the day i'm supposed to go back to school after slapping the shit out of two girls.

Sunghoon is about to be here to pick me up, and i haven't decided on how I want to do my hair.

I was already ready, like I had my clothes and shoes on and everything was packed, it was just my hair.

I currently have it just straight and a bit fluffy, but i'm torn on it I should try to curl it a bit or not...

I was so busy trying to decide what to do with my hair, I didn't even notice the messages from Sunghoon on my phone telling me he was here a bit early.

I hear steps from the stairs approaching my room, then my door open.

"Ddeuno?" Sunghoon says.

"Oh, Sunghoon? I didn't know you were already here." I say.

"You weren't answering me, so I came in to see if you were okay. We're gonna be late." He says.

"Oh, sorry. I was trying to decide what to do with my hair."

"You're hair already looks cute. We gotta go babe." He says.

"Okay." I say, going out of my bathroom and grabbing my bag.

"Don't worry. Like I said, if anyone says anything i'll beat their a-" Sunghoon says, but I cut him off.

"I know Hoonie. Let's go." I say giggling.

We go downstairs and hurry to Sunghoons car, of course saying goodbye to my mom first.

"Oh wait, no one's seen my hair yet." I say, remembering i haven't told or shown anyone my hair.

"Yeah, they kept asking us what color you did but we didn't tell them. They'll love it." Sunghoon says, pulling out of my drive way.

"Have you seen Wonyoung and Yuna at all after the fight?" I ask.

"No, they switched schools the day after it happened. Thank god." He says.

"Okay, that's good."

We make it to the school pretty quick, and I saw everyone at the front waiting for us.

We get out and I slightly walk behind Sunghoon, a bit nervous still.

Sunghoon then grabs my hand, intertwining them and gently squeezing it. I smile at him, then start to walk next to him.

"Oh my god! Sunoo?!" Jake exclaims.

"Your hair!" Heeseung exclaims.

"I did that." Jungwon says with a proud smirk.

"It looks so good!" Jake says.

"It really does Sunoo." Adds Jay.

"Thanks guys." I say shyly.

"Who did Jungwons?" Jay asks.

"I did. I did Nikis too." I say.

"Makes sense. These two would fuck up each others hair if you didn't help them." Heeseung says laughing.