one

Sunoo's Pov •••

"Sunoo come on! We are gonna be late!" my sister, Yunjin, yelled.

"Coming coming!" I yelled back as I finished packing my school bag. I hurriedly turned off all the lights in my room and ran downstairs.

"Geez, took you long enough." she mumbled under her breath, but I still heard her.

"Let's just go." I roll my eyes, heading for the door.

We get in her car and she turns on the engine. As Yunjin starts to drive away, I can't help but feel nervous. It's my first day at my new school, Belift Academy, after all. What if people don't like me? What if everyone thinks I'm weird? Do I look okay? What if-

"Yah! Are you good?" Yunjin pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, why?"

"I've said your name like five times." she said, still keeping her eyes on the road.

"Yeah, I'm just really nervous is all..."

"Don't be! I'm sure you'll make friends quick." she said, now turning to me to smile at me before turning her attention back to the road.

We arrive at the school after the 10-minute drive, and I slowly get out of the car. The nervousness quickly
comes back.

"I can't." I turn back to Yunjin as she gets out of the car.

"Dude, you'll be fine just go!" She said as she was gesturing for me to go.

"Will you go in with me?"

"Um, no. My classes are in the senior building and I'm about to be late." She said as she started walking away.

I sigh and turn back towards my building. I start to walk in, getting lost in the crowd of juniors entering the building.

I wander the halls trying to find my classroom. By this time, most people had cleared out of the hallways since they had already gone to their classes. Thankfully I didn't forget my map. I was looking at my map and then back up to check for the right room numbers. I look down at my map as I turn around the corner. I looked and suddenly ran into something hard. Before I could hit the ground, I felt a pair of arms around my waist catching me.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice speaking to me.

I looked up and saw the most handsome boy I had ever seen. He was staring into my eyes with a little hint of concern in his. I observed the boy's face.

He was pale, with platinum blonde hair, and dark eyes, he also had a mole on the top of his nose. He even had a very sharp jaw. Everything about his face complimented each other.

"Like what you see?" the boy asked jokingly, winking at me. I hadn't noticed that I had been just staring at him for a good minute. My face flushes a bright red as I jump out of his arms.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I deeply bow, trying to hide my flushed face.
The boy just chuckled. I look up at him and he's now staring at me. He then looked down at the map in my hands and grabbed it.

"Are you new?" he asked, and I simply nodded, still embarrassed from what had just happened. He looked at my map and smirked.
"Looks like we share a few classes." He said while still smirking at me.

"If you can't find the classroom then you can come with me since we are going to the same place." He offered.

"Yes, thank you." I shyly smiled at him. He laughed, seeing my face was still a bright shade of red.

"Okay, then let's go, we wouldn't wanna be late now would we?" He said, now walking past me and gesturing me to follow him.

——

We enter our classroom, me following right behind him. Everyone turns to us, staring at me and the boy together.

"Sunghoon! Why are you late for my class?" The teacher yelled at the boy.

So Sunghoon is his name, huh?

"Sorry Mrs. Ha, I was helping the new student find our classroom." He responded, turning to me and winking at me.

My cheeks flush a shade of pink. Did he really just wink at me?!?

He then turned back around and made his way to his seat, leaving me by the door.

"Ah, that's right!" The teacher clapped her hands, now smiling. "We have a new student. Everyone welcome Sunoo!" She said turning to me.
"Come introduce yourself!" She gestured for me to come to the front with her.

Oh god, I really don't wanna do this.

"Hi everyone, my name is Kim Sunoo. I hope we can all get along!" I smiled at everyone. I was really nervous since everyone in the class was now staring at me, even Sunghoon.

"Okay thank you Sunoo. You can go sit by Sunghoon since it seems like you two already know each other."
Mrs. Ha said, pointing to the corner where Sunghoon was sitting.

Now I have to sit by him?!

~To be continued~

————————————————————————————

Hey guys😭
This is kinda my first time writing a ff like this😭
Tell me if you guys want longer chapters! i might make another chapter tomorrow in the next day since i'm out on holiday