fifty five

Sunghoon's Pov•••

It's been almost two hours since i called Sunoo, so it should be okay to go over there right?

I already picked up his and his moms flowers, so now I just needed to bring them to his house before they get ruined.

I didnt tell Sunoo i was bringing him flowers as well, because he would probably tell me not to get him any.

I got him pink roses this time instead of the white ones. I wanted to get something different and they looked beautiful with the hydrangeas.

I had both bouquets safely seated in the passenger seat so I can watch them and make sure nothing happens to them.

I'm excited to see what Sunoo and Jungwons hair looks like now, especially Sunoo.

I wonder what color he chose...

I reach Sunoos house, getting out of my car and carefully picking up the flowers.

I go up and ring the doorbell, waiting for someone to open it.

"I'll get it!" I hear someone yell from inside the house. It didn't sound like Sunoo or Jungwon.

Suddenly, the door swings open, revealing Niki with... highlights?!

"Woah, your hair!" I say.

"Yeah! I decided to do it last minute with them." Niki says with a big smile, getting out of the way for me to come in. "Sunoo hyung did it for me."

I look around and see three people sitting at the table.

I see Jungwon with bright red hair, and Sunoos mom next to him. Then, I see Sunoo.

He had this beautiful shade of pink in his hair. The same exact shade of the roses.

I can feel a light blush spread on my cheeks.

He looked adorable..

"Ah, Hoonie you're here!" Sunoo exclaims, getting up from the table and running over to me.

"Do you like it? Jungwon and Niki convinced me to do pink." He says.

"Yeah, I really like it babe."I say smiling.

It seriously did look really good on him.

"Why do you have two bouquets?" He asks.

I hand him the pink roses, and he looks at me confused.

"These are for you." I say.

"Awww! Hoonie, you didn't have to.." He says, admiring the flowers.

"I wanted to. And look, they match your hair perfectly."

"Oh yeah, they do!" Niki says.

"Oh, i almost forgot," I say, walking over to Sunoos mom. "These are for you."

I hand Sunoos mom her flowers, and her face immediately lights up.

"Aww Sunghoon! These are my favorite! You're such a sweet boy." She says. "You're going to be an amazing son-in-law!"

I can feel the blush coming in again. This again?

"Mom!" Sunoo exclaims.

"Ooooo!" Niki and Jungwon exclaim.

"You guys are getting married?!" Niki asks.

"No!" Sunoo exclaims.

"Not yet." I say.

All three of them look at me shocked.

"What? I said not yet."

"I better be best man." Jungwon says.

"Um, nuh uh! I'm best man!" Niki says.

"Neither of you are gonna be best man if you don't shut up." Sunoo says.

I laugh, seeing the friends argue.

"Okay, let's not talk about it right now." I say.

"Yeah." Sunoo says.

"Would you like to stay for dinner Sunghoon? Niki and Jungwon are so I would love it if you would too!" Sunoo's mom asks.

"Oh, um.." I start.

I don't really know if I should stay or not...

"Please?" Sunoo asks, pouting his lips a bit.

"Okay, sure." I say.

"Good!" He says, then walks over to his mom.

"I'll put the flowers somewhere mom. You just sit down." Sunoo says, carefully taking her flowers.

"Thank you Sunny." She says.

"I'll help you." I say, following Sunoo into the kitchen.

"Thanks. Can you grab two clear vases from that top shelf?" He asks, pointing up to a cabinet infront of him.

"Yeah."

I reach up and carefully get down two clear vases, setting them in the counter.

"Hold these while I fill these up with water please." He says.

I nod as he hands me the flowers.

I cant take my eyes off his hair. It just looks so good on him.

I cant really describe it well, but it's like, the link isn't too bright or too dull. It's just right, and it suits him so well.

He kinda looks like a peach.

Sunoo finished filling the vases with water, and carefully took back the flowers.

He put each bouquet in the vases and set them to the side near the window.

"Hold on," Sunoo says.

"Hm?"

"I need your honest opinion, and I don't want you lying to me just because you're my boyfriend." He says.

"Okay, what is it?" I ask.

"Does my hair really look okay? I was iffy about it since it's so different than what i had before and i'm not used to it."

"Ddeuno. Your hair looks amazing. The color really suits you and personally I think it's adorable." I say.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. It looks great, okay? If anyone else says otherwise, don't be afraid to tell me and i'll beat their ass-"

"Okay, okay!" Sunoo giggles. "Thank you Hoonie."

He gives me a quick peck on the cheek before scurrying back off to Niki and Jungwon.

So cute...

_____________________________________

i'm sorry it took so long to update again😭

also i'm sorry this chapter is shorter😭

hope you enjoy!

Have an amazing day/night! Love you♡︎