forty two

Sunghoon's Pov•••

I wake up feeling light breathes on my chest. I look down to the still sleeping Sunoo in my arms.

I try my best not to move much, since I don't want to wake him up. I just watch him sleep, admiring how beautiful he is even in his deep slumber.

Everything about him is adorable. From his light snores, to his puffed rosie cheeks, to the pout formed on his plump lips, to him long eyelashes casted over his eyes. He looks so peaceful.

How did i even manage to find this angel?

Everyday i fall more and more inlove with this boy. Just watching his sleep peacefully like this makes my heart melt. Every time my eyes lock with his, my heart skips a beat.

It's been like that since day one. Ever since the day i caught him in my arms. It truly was like love at first sight.

I was lost in thought, so engrossed by his beauty, that I didn't even notice his eyes flutter open.

He lifted his head up to look at me, snapping me out of my thoughts. Sunoo rubs his eyes before speaking.

"Good morning Hoonie. How long have you been awake?" He asks quietly while yawning.

Oh my god that was literally the cutest thing i have ever seen/heard.

"Morning Ddeonu. I haven't been awake for long." I reply. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I had an amazing dream too."

"What was it about?" I ask.

"We went on a really cute date. It was fun, but I woke up before I could finish it." He says.

"You dreamt of me?" I ask, a wide smile making its way on my face.

I can see the blush spreading across his cheeks. Adorable.

"Yeah, sometimes." He admits.

"Cute."

He lightly slaps my chest, making me laugh at his cuteness.

"What time is it?" Sunoo asks.

"I don't know. I never looked." I say.

"Then look." He says, rolling his eyes.

I lean over and grab my phone off the nightstand. I turn it on, and look at the clock.

"It's twelve twenty-eight." I say.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

"Because you were still sleeping, so I didn't want to disturb you. I also thought you might still be tired from last night so I let you rest more." I say.

His cheeks turn a darker shade of red.

"Oh my god."

I chuckle lightly. He turns away from me to grab his phone.

"Oh my god, Niki and Jungwon spammed me again." Sunoo says, rolling his eyes while laughing.

"What did they say?" I ask out of curiosity. I never really get to see what they say, so im extra curious this time.

"This started at around ten." He says, showing me the time before reading the messages.

"Hyung are you awake? Hyung wake up. We are going to your house. Hyung let us in. Nevermind Yunjin noona let us. Kim Sunoo why are you not at your house. Are you at Sunghoon hyung's house? Hyung answer us." He reads. "That's just some of it."

"Oh my god. They spam you in the morning?" I ask.

"Only if I don't answer. They come to my house together if they think something happened." He responds.