forty nine

Sunoo's Pov•••

Finally, Niki and Jungwon left. Don't get me wrong, I love them and I live when they come over, but I gotta admit it was probably the worst timing.

It was late when they left. I'm fine with Jungwon leaving late since he's also suspended, but Niki had school.

I could tell Sunghoon was worried about me. The whole time he kept looking at me, watching my every move.

I'm fine, it's just still hurting a bit to talk about.

To be completely honest, i almost cried when I was telling Sunghoon about how Dongkyu was excited for me to get a boyfriend.

I was sad that they would never get to meet because those kids hates him for no reason.

Wait.... maybe there is a way they can meet...

——

Sunghoon's Pov•••

I don't know if I should leave yet or not. It's getting late but I want to stay with Sunoo..

We went back to his room after Niki and Jungwon left.
They interrogated me on what my intentions were for staying so late. I told them I was just staying with him a little longer and was not going to be doing anything.
Sunoo doesn't know they questioned me.

We are laying in his bed again, cuddling like we were going to do before Jungwon and Niki got here.

"Hoonie, i have a question." Sunoo says.

"What is it?"

"Are you doing anything after class tomorrow?" He asks.

"No, why?" I ask.

"Can I take you somewhere?"

"Yeah, of course. I can stay home so you don't have to wait till class ends." I say.

"I wouldn't want you to miss again. You skipped today already." He says.

"It's fine. I would skip a whole month of classes just to be with you." I say, giving him a soft smile.

"Oh shush. Anyways, if you really want to you can but I can wait."

"I'll just stay. We can go out to where you're wanting to take me. Where are you wanting to go anyway?" I ask.

"That's a secret." He chuckles.

"Fine."

"Are you gonna go back home? Your mom might get worried if you're out too late." Sunoo asks.

"I don't really want to go. I would rather stay with you." I say.

"Would your mom be mad if you spent the night?" He asks.

"She loves you so i doubt she'd care."

"Okay." He giggles.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." He says.

I pick up the remote from his nightstand that was next to me, and turn on his TV.

"No scary movies. We're not having a repeat of last time." Sunoo says.

"Yes sir." I joke.

I see Sunoo roll his eyes, making me chuckle.

I turn on the first drama i see, which happened to be Business Proposal.

"Oh! I've been wanting to watch this!" Sunoo says.