forty

Sunoo's Pov•••

I woke up the next morning feeling energized. I don't know why, but maybe it was because I was officially having dinner with Sunghoon and his mom today.

I look to my side and see Jungwon was already awake, but Niki was still sleeping.

We decided they would sleepover last night kind of last minute, but we had fun anyway. Whenever they sleep over at my house, they sleep in my bed with me since i have a pretty big bed.

"Morning Jungwon." I whisper, stretching my arms after i sit up.

"Morning hyung." Jungwon whispers back.

I look over to Niki who's deep in his sleep, then an idea pops up in my head.

As if Jungwon could read my mind, he looks at me with an evil smirk. We talk to each other with our eyes and movements.

We carefully and quietly get off my bed. We grab the pillows we slept on and go on each side of the bed.

I couldn't hold in my laugh as we positioned the pillows in the air, causing Niki to stir awake.

The second he moves, we strike. We repeatedly hit him with the pillows, laughing our asses off as Niki sleepily tries to block the hits.

"Ah- Hyung- Stop!" Niki begs, being cut off with every bit of the pillow.

Jungwon stops, but I get in one last hit as revenge for last time.

"Why?!" Niki pouts, holding his head as he leans up.

"Revenge for last time." I say with a smirk.

Jungwon was dying laughing still, trying to calm himself down.

"What time is it?" Niki asks.

I grab my phone and look at the time.

"It's almost noon." I say.

Niki gets up from my bed an stretched while yawning. I feel a vibration from my phone, so I look and see I got a message from Sunghoon.

I face palm reading the message, and quickly message him back.

Niki and Jungwon looked at me confused. Shit, i forgot to tell them about the dinner.

"I forgot to tell you guys yesterday. Sunghoon's mom invited me to have dinner with them tonight." I say.

"What?!" Jungwon exclaims.

"Yeah, and I don't know what i'm gonna wear." I sulk.

"Don't worry hyung, we got you." Niki says.

"I know, but I need to look really good."

"Then Yunjin noona can help." Jungwon says.

"Oh yeah. I'll ask her later." I say.

"Can we eat? I'm so hungry." Niki asks, rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah, me too." I say.

We quietly go down stairs, just in case Yunjin was still asleep. We get to the kitchen and see Yunjin sitting in the counter, observing the flowers.

"Morning Sunny. Morning guys." She says when she sees us.

"Good morning noona!". Jungwon and Niki day.

"Who got you these?" She asks me.

"Oh, Sunghoon got me those a few days ago when he picked me up. Aren't they so pretty?" I say.

"Aww that's so sweet! How did you score such a keeper like that Sunny?"

"I guess i'm just that cute." I shrug.