sixty five

Sunoo's Pov•••

This is way too embarrassing.

Yes, I have gotten closer with Heeseung, Jay, and Jake over time but... i cannot believe they are seeing me like this.

Jungwon and Niki have before, so i guess i'm used to them seeing me like this but now they these three have seen it too is just very embarrassing to me.

I watch as they all come and sat down. Jake next to me, then Heeseung next to him, then Jay. Sunghoon came and sat down on the other side of me where he was before.

Could they not have sat on the other couch?...

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my lower back, causing me to let out a hiss.

"Are you okay?" Sunghoon asks me quietly.

"Yeah, i guess." I say.

"Do you want some ice? Is it that bad?" He asks.

"Yeah, sure."

Sunghoon then gets up and goes to the kitchen.

"You good Sunoo?" Heeseung asks.

"Yeah, im fine." I say, rubbing my lower back.

Jake leans in closer to my ear to whisper to me.

"You know if it make you feel any better, once, i ended up with a visible bruise on my ass after. Couldn't sit right for a few days. You have it easy." Jake whispers.

I turn to him with my jaw slightly dropped.

"Really?!" I ask.

"Yes!"

"Geez..." I mutter.

"What are you guys talking about?" Sunghoon asks, sitting next to me and handing me the ice.

"Nothing." Jake says.

I set the ice behind me on my lower back and immediately feel relief.

"Thank you." I say.

"We're you guys watching Dont Knock Twice?" Jay asks.

"Yeah." Sunghoon says.

"Ohh. Makes sense how we accidentally scared you guys." He chuckles.

I get back into my comfy position with Sunghoon from before, and we all continue to watch the movie.

——

"So you're telling me they came into the house and just stayed?" Jungwon asks.

"Damn, I mean I'm not really surprised." Niki says.

After Sunghoon had taken me home, I invited Jungwon and Niki over to tell them all about what happened, like everyone does with their bestfriends.

"Yeah. I mean I wouldn't have minded them being there if I didn't look the way I did." I say.

"You don't look that bad though?" Jungwon says.

"That's because I got to shower and change before you guys got here. When they got there my hair was messy, I was still in Sunghoon's clothes, and these" I say, pointing to my neck. " were a lot darker."

"Ohhh. Well, they probably didn't care that much." Jungwon says shrugging.

"How would you feel if you were in my position but at Jays house, and they all showed up unexpectedly and were staring at you and making jokes about your boyfriend going too hard on you?" I ask.

"Oh, well...yeah i'd be really embarrassed too." He says, and Niki laughs.

"See? But I mean, Jake tried to make me feel better by telling me something he probably shouldn't have."

"What did he say?" Niki asks.

"I don't think you want to know..." I say.

"Well now we really wanna know." Jungwon says.

"Okay but I warned you."

"What did he say?" Niki asks eagerly.

"Okay well.... he said that once he ended up with a visible bruise on his ass after..."

"After what?" Jungwon asks.

"After he and Heeseung like...you know.." I say, already not wanting to finish the sentence.

"Oh.." Jungwon mumbles.

"Hyung, after what?!" Niki asks, still not getting it.

"Context clues Niki." Jungwon says laughing.

"Yeah, we'll leave you to think about it." I say snickering.

"Anyways, when do you think we'll start practicing for the contest?" Jungwon asks.

"I don't know, but I think really soon since we only have about three months until then."

"True. Im excited to get to sing again. I haven't in a while." He says.

"OH MY GOD I GET IT NOW." Niki says, making a shocked face.

"Finally." I say rolling my eyes.

"I knew Heeseung hyung was insane but I didn't know THAT insane." Niki says. "Anyways, what are you guys talking about?"

"We're talking about the music contest." Jungwon says.

"Ohh okay."

"Yeah. Im excited to hear you guys sing." I say.

"I'm excited to hear YOU sing hyung. The way Sunghoon hyung describes it makes me have very high hopes."  Jungwon says.

"Don't get your hopes too high."

"No hyung, you're actually really good. Even when you were joking around when we were singing in the car you were really good." Niki says.

"You are too Niki." I say.

"I still need to practice." He says.

"Same." Jungwon adds.

"I bet you're both good. This song will really show off your ability." I say.

"Okay. I'll ask Heeseung hyung when we'll start practicing." Niki says.

"Okay. Are you guys gonna spend the night?" I ask.

"Of course we are!"

Another tiring night then.

_____________________________________

IK ITS SHORT AND IK IT TOOK ME 4 FUCKING DAYS TO UPDATE IM SO SO SORRY😭😭

I promise the end is nearing

ALSO PLEASE GO SUPPORT MY NEWST BOOK GLUE!

Hope you enjoy and and again i'm so sorry for the late update

Have an amazing day/night! Love you♡︎