thirty one

Third Person Pov•••

Sunoo and Sunghoon enter back into the class with Sunghoon following Sunoo, and go sit back down at their desks. Jay looks at them confused, since Sunoo had a big smile on his face and Sunghoon was blushing.

"Are you guys... okay?" Jay asks suspiciously.

"Yeah, we're feeling better now." Sunoo replies.

"Okay... Let's talk about the project later. My brain stopped working after that shit from earlier." Jay says, leaning back in his seat.

"Where is Yuna anyways?" Sunghoon asks.

"Ryujin drove her out. She left after you guys did and never came back." Jay responds.

"Ahh okay." Sunoo says.

Sunoo pulls his phone out of his pocket, and sees its already almost time for lunch.

"It's already almost lunch? How long were we in there?" Sunoo asks a bit shocked.

"I don't know... what were you guys doing?" Jay asks, raising an eyebrow at Sunoo.

"Wha- Hyung! We weren't doing anything bad. We were talking." Sunoo says, a light tint of pink forming in his cheeks.

"Okay okay." Jay says chuckling.

——

They all start packing up their stuff, and just in time, the bell rings for lunch. They all walk out together, and Sunghoon holds Sunoos hand again. Sunoo didn't question it this time, he just let him since he liked it too.

The three teach the cafeteria and see that Jungwon, Niki, and Heeseung are there already.

"Where's Jake?" Sunghoon asks as they sit down at their table

"Oh, he went to the restroom really quick." Heeseung said so Sunghoon just nods.

Jay leans over to Sunoo, and whispers something in his ear while everyone looks at them confused. Sunghoon could hear what he was saying and already knew what it was about.

"Can i tell them what happened?" Jay asks Sunoo quietly.

"Yeah." Sunoo replies.

Jay leans away and looks at everyone. He opened his mouth to start speaking, but then Jake suddenly spoke.

"I'm back! What did I miss?" Jake announces as he sits next to his boyfriend.

"Perfect timing Jake. I was just about to tell you guys something that happened earlier." Jay says.

Everyone's ears perk up as they are ready to listen to what Jay has to say.

Jay then starts telling them about the incident with Yuna, and how she was being homophobic and mean, then how her friend came and smacked the shit out of her and got her to leave.

They all gasped when Jay told them what Yuna had said.

"Isn't that the same thing Wonyoung said to you?" Jungwon asks, looking at Sunoo.

"Yeah, almost exactly the same thing." Sunoo says, now realizing how similar their words were.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were friends." Niki commented, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, they probably are." Jake chimes in.

"Anyways, the girl who intervened was nice. I talked to her after Sunghoon and Sunoo left for a bit." Jay says, gaining a few confused looks from the boys.