forty one

(🔞😨 skip if you are uncomfortable with that type of stuff )

Third Person Pov•••

Sunoo wasn't really nervous about the dinner with Sunghoons mom. He's met his mom a few times already and she seems to really like him, so he knows he has nothing to worry about.

"Are you nervous? You seem quieter than usual." Sunghoon asks.

"No. Actually.... a little bit, yes." Sunoo admits, looking over to Sunghoon.

"Dont be nervous baby, she literally loves you. This dinner is really just her wanting to get to know you better." Sunghoon reassures him.

"Okay.."

The ride to Sunghoons house was quick. They pulled in to his driveway and got out of the car, with Sunoo following behind Sunghoon to the door.

Sunghoon turns around to Sunoo and looks him in the eyes.

"Don't be nervous, okay?" He says, putting his hands in Sunoo's shoulders.

"Okay." Sunoo says with a smile.

Sunghoon then turns back around and opens the front door, entering the house with Sunoo right behind him.

They walk in and see Sunghoons mom setting the table with the food she just cooked. She looks up and a big smile appears on her face.

"Hi Sunoo! You look so cute!" She says, getting down the last few things and coming up to him.

She wraps her arms around him, giving Sunoo a big hug.

"Hi mom! Thank you, you look amazing as well!" Sunoo says, quickly hugging her back.

She lets go and ushers them to the table.

"I hope you like what I prepared!" She says.

She sits down at the table, so Sunoo sits infront of her and Sunghoon sits beside him.

"Thank you for the meal." Sunoo says, and they start to eat.

Sunoo wasn't surprised that the food was absolutely delicious. It makes sense since even Sunghoon is an amazing cook.

"The food is amazing." Sunoo compliments.

"Aw, thank you Sunoo." She says.

"So Sunoo, how did you and Hoonie meet? He never really told me and i've been so curious about it!" She asks.

"Oh, we met in my first day. I was trying to find my class so I was looking at my map, not really paying attention, then I ran into him but he caught me before i could fall. Sounds a bit cliché, i know." Sunoo explains.

"That's so cute!"

"I know. It was literally like love at first sight." Sunghoon adds with a smirk.

Sunoo's cheeks dust a light shade of pink. He rolls his eyes at Sunghoon's comment.

"Does he treat you well?" She asks Sunoo.

"Yeah, or course! He treats me a little too well." Sunoo jokes. "He's always taking very good care of me."

"He better be." She says, giving her son a look.

"Mom, don't worry. I take very good care of Ddeuno." Sunghoon says, giving Sunoo a wink.

Sunoo covers his face with his hands, trying to hide his red face.

"Oh my god Sunghoon. Not while we're eating." She scolds, slapping Sunghoon on the arm.