fifteen

Sunoo's Pov•••

I run in the house and shut the door behind me before he could say anything. My heart is beating so fast. I lean my forehead on the door to catch my breathe and process what just happened.

I JUST KISSED HIM.

I know it was only on the cheek but it's still a kiss. Oh my god what was I thinking?!

"Kim Sunoo!" I hear someone exclaim behind me.

I jumped at the voice. I turn around and its Yunjin.

"Don't scare me like that!" I exclaim, startled by her sneaking up on me.

"I want to know everything." She says crossing her arms against her chest.

"You saw?!"

"Yes i saw! I was watching from my window!" She said.
"I want to know everything that happened today."

"Okay okay i'll tell you, just let me change first." I say, then run up the stairs to go change.

I finished changing then went back downstairs to Yunjin, who was waiting for me on the couch. I sit next to her and she tells me to spill everything, so I did.

I told her all about how he said we were dating "Yet" to his friends at the ice skating rink when they asked if we were daring, I told her about us skating hand in hand together, I told her about the girl 'Wonyoung' who shoved me, then I only told her about us going to eat tteokbokki and not about Sunghoon opening up to me since that was private.

"Who the fuck does that bitch think she is?!" She says. Clearly the whole incident made her pissed.

"That's what I said!" I say throwing my arms in the air.

"Sunghoon said it was this girl who was obsessed with him." I told her, partially lying. I don't want to tell her about what Hoon had told me since it was a private conversation.

"Anyways!" She said clapping her hands together.
"He said you guys aren't dating 'yet'?!" She asks almost in a squeal.

"Yes!" I say. I can feel my cheeks flushing a bright red.

"See Sunny! He clearly likes you back!" She says.

"I guess you're right." I say.

"I'm gonna go call Niki and Wonnie to tell them about my date!" I say, hopping up from the couch and running back upstairs.

I flop down on my bed and pull my phone out from my shorts pocket.

Fruity Pebbles🦊🐱🐯

Princess Peach🍑
CAN YOU GUYS CALL??

ipad kid😨
YES WHY?

discord kitten🐈
YEAH

Princess Peach🍑
I NEED TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT THE DATE

Right when they read that, Niki started a call. Me and Jungwon both answer the call.

(I think you guys already know who is who but 🦊 is sunoo, 🐱 is jungwon and 🐯 is niki)

Fruity Pebbles🦊🐱🐯

"SO IT WAS A DATE."-🐯

"Omg Niki stop yelling."-🐱

"Yeah and yes Niki it was a date."-🦊