fifty three

Sunoo's Pov•••

"I can't believe we're going to that place again." I say.

"Me too. I was pretty surprised when Jay showed us it, but I mean it's kind of popular." Sunghoon says.

"Such a... memorable place." I say, laughing a bit.

"Yeah, let's forget about that." Sunghoon says chuckling.

We make it there right after Jay and Jungwon, but Heeseung, Niki, and Jake weren't here yet.

We get out and walk towards Jay and Jungwon.

"Let's get a table so we don't have to wait for them." Jay suggests.

"Okay." We all say, and follow him in.

I was immediately hit with a sense of déjà vu seeing the inside.

I see the table where me and Sunghoon had our "first date", and where he opened up to me about his past.

We follow Jay towards one of the bigger tables in the back. I turn around and see Niki, Heeseung, and Jake looking around the restaurant for us.

I wave towards them and thankfully they see me and rush over.

"Couldn't have waited? We got stuck at a light after you guys." Heeseung says.

Jay rolls his eyes, and we all sit down.

Me and Sunghoon sir down near the bd of the table, then Heeseung sits next to me followed by Jake, then Niki, Jay, and Jungwon sit on the other side of the table.

I was feeling déjà vu again, but from a different situation.

The seating reminded me of when we first all hung out together as a group at Jake's cafe, with me squished in between Heeseung and Sunghoon.

A lady comes and takes our order, then brings us some drinks.

"Hey, this kinda reminds me of something..." Niki says.

"What is it?" Jake asks.

"This reminds me of that one time when we all sat together at Jake hyung's cafe." He says.

"I was actually just thinking that." I say.

"Yeah. The seating was exactly the same. You know, I did that on purpose"

"Did what on purpose?" Jungwon asks.

"I sat you all like that on purpose. Now, you and Jay hung are together, and Sunoo and Sunghoon hyung are together now too. My plan worked." Niki explains with a proud smile.

"So you had me squished between these two on purpose?" I ask.

"Yeah." He admits.

"Actually, I wasn't squishing you. I was at the very edge." Heeseung says.

"Oh yeah, that was all me. I was doing that on purpose." Sunghoon says chuckling.

"Do you know how much I was suffering in between you guys?!" I say, slapping Sunghoon arm.

The whole table starts laugh.

"Whatever, we're dating now, so I can squish you as much as I want." He says.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me super close to him, then presses his face against mine.

"Ugh, get off me." I say, lightly pushing him while laughing.

"Ew not infront of me." Niki says, fake gagging.

"Not infront of US." Jay says correcting him.m

Sunghoon rolls his eyes, then let's go of me but scoots his chair closer to me.