four

Sunoo's Pov•••

Finally classes ended, which means i get to go hang out with Jungwon and Niki now. I basically run out of my classroom to the front of campus to find Jungwon. He said he would be waiting for me at the gates.

I search around through the crowd, but I can't find them.

"Sunoo! Over here!" I hear Jungwon call. I turn to the side and see them standing near a different entrance at the gates.

I push through the crowd to get to them.
"Hey guys! Sorry i couldn't find you." I say, scratching the back of my neck.

"It's okay! Let's go!" Jungwon exclaimed.

Jungwon leads as we start walking away from the school.
We walk for about 10 minutes, just chatting and having fun.

"We're here!" Jungwon exclaims. He enters the shop and we follow. It was a boba shop.

———

We enter the place and there was nobody there. Jungwon goes up the the counter, where a boy was waiting.

"Welcome! What can i get for you guys?" He asked.

The boy seemed to be our age. He was about my height, silver/ blonde hair, and he looked like a cute puppy. I looked at his name tag, and it read 'Jake'.

"What would you like Sunoo?" Jungwon asked.

"Oh! I'll just get the taro milk tea! please!" I answer.

We all finish ordering, and we find a booth to sit at.

"Let me go get the drinks really quick." Niki said as he got up from the table.

Niki comes back with the drinks, and sits back down beside Jungwon.

"Thank you!" I thank Niki.

"You're welcome!" He replies, smiling at me.

_____

Sunghoon's Pov•••

"Sunghoon come on!" Heeseung pleaded.

"Geez okay! Your little boyfriend isn't going anywhere." I reply as i roll my eyes.

"He might!" Heeseung said.

I roll my eyes again and we head to meet Jay at his classroom. His class was going to end late so he told us to just meet him at his classroom.

"Ah! There you guys are." Jay said as he saw us walking towards him.

"Okay guys let's go." Heeseung said hurriedly.

We leave the campus and walk down to our usual hang out spot. We hang out there all the time because Heeseungs boyfriend, Jake, works there. Sometimes he would give us free drinks or free small snacks.

We finally reach the shop, and Heeseung practically runs in the store.

"Jake!!!" Heeseung exclaims when he sees his boyfriend.

"Hee!!" Jake exclaims back, running around the counter and jumping into his boyfriends arms.

Me and Jay roll our eyes at the mushy couple in front of us.