seven

Third Person Pov•••

Its now the end of the day, and to say Sunoo was nervous was an understatement. Sunghoon had texted him that he will meet him near the front of the campus.

Sunoo got out of class and made his way to the front to wait for Sunghoon. He texted his sister, Yunjin.

"YUNJIN YUNJIN YUNJIN!!!!" -Sunoo

"WHAT."-Yunjin

"Can you please check if my room is clean? I have someone coming over and I just wanna make sure it's good🙏"-Sunoo

"Yeah"-Yunjin

"Yeah it's clean👍"-Yunjin

"Thank you🙏🙏🙏"- Sunoo

Sunoo let's out a sigh of relief.

"What's wrong?" Sunghoon asked, walking up to Sunoo.

Sunoo jumped. He didn't see or hear Sunghoon coming.

"N-Nothing." He replied.

"Okay let's go. My cars over there." Sunghoon said, pointing to a back car.

"Since when did you have a car and since when was it here?" Sunoo asked confused.

"Oh, I drove it here yesterday. After the hang out i was gonna come back and drive it home but I decided to walk with you instead so you would be safe and left it here." Sunghoon replied.

"It could've gotten stolen!!" Sunoo exclaimed.

"But it didn't." Sunghoon said shrugging.

They get into Sunghoons car, and Sunoo immediately gets hit with the same scent of vanilla as Sumghoons jacket. He loved it.

"Do you still remember where my house is?" Sunoo asked.

"Yeah I remember." He replied

Sunghoon turns on the engine, and starts to head to Sunoos house.

——

Sunghoon's Pov•••

We reach Sunoos house. I park and I get out quickly, rushing to Sunoos side and open the door for him.

"Such a gentleman." Sunoo teasingly says, rolling his eyes.

"Only for you." I say, winking at him.

His cheeks dust a light shade of pink, making me chuckle. He's so freaking cute oh my god.

Sunoo takes out his house keys to unlock the door, but before he could put the key in, a girl opens the door with a wide smile.

"Hey Sunny! Who's the friend?" She asks him with a wide smile, now looking at me.

"Hi, I'm Sunghoon." I say bowing.

"Wow, such a gentleman." She says, wiggling her eyebrows at Sunoo.

"Can you just let us in already?" Sunoo says rolling his eyes.

She rolls her eyes and moves out of the way. We enter the house and Sunoo gestures for me to follow him upstairs, so i do.

He opens a door, and we enter the room. It was pretty big, he even had his own bathroom in here.

The room was cutely decorated. It had fairy lights on the ceiling, pictures and polaroids on the wall surrounding a white desk that was covered in supplies and papers. His bed was big, with a white bed set. He even had fairy lights on his window that were connected to the ones on the ceiling. The room also smelled really good. It smelled like strawberry cake actually.

The whole vibe of the room fit his so well.

"Do you wanna sit down?" Sunoo asked me.

"Uh sure." I say, but i don't really know where to sit.

"Okay, you can sit on my bed or in my chair! It doesn't really matter." He said smiling at me now.

God i love that smile.

"I'm gonna wash up really quick! Do you want to change? I should have clothes that should fit you if you want?" He offered.

"Actually, I should have spare clothes in my car. I keep extra with me just in case so I can go get those while you wash up." I say.

"Okay! There's another bathroom right across the hall that you can use!" Sunoo says, pointing down the hall.

"I'm gonna go wash up now!" He says, and makes his way into his bathroom.

I go out to my car and grab my spare clothes. I go back up and go change in the bathroom.

I finish changing, and make my way back to Sunoos room. I sit down in his desk chair and look at the pictures on his wall. There were a bunch of his and the girl who let us in, who i assume is his sister. He looked so cute in all of them. I look over and there's a few of him and this other boy. He was cute, kinda like Sunoo, but not as cute.

I wonder who that is?

I look more at the photos, when i suddenly hear his bathroom door open. Sunoo walks out of the bathroom with semi wet hair, wearing an oversized hoodie and shorts.

I can feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Geez took you long enough." I jokingly say, turning away to hide my red face.

I hear him scoff, which makes me chuckle a little.

"I was kidding." I saw, turning back around to him.

He rolled his eyes and sat down on his bed.

"Let's start the project." He says.