twelve

Sunghoon's Pov•••

I am so happy right now.

I'm doing my favorite thing, with my favorite person, holding hands and having fun.

We were skating, when i suddenly felt Sunoo get pushed. He let go of my hand and slid across the ice.

My eyes widened, and I sped towards him.

"Ddeuno are you okay?!" I ask, very concerned that he got hurt.

"O-Oh yeah, I'm okay." He answered me, rubbing his back.

I turn around to see who the fuck just pushed Sunoo, and I'm faced with someone I didn't expect to see at all.

"Wonyoung?!" I exclaim in disbelief.

"Hoonie Oppa!! I mi-" before she could finish, I cut her off.

"What the fuck was that Wonyoung?!" I was angry now. Why tf is she even here?

"What do you mean oppa?" She asked "innocently", batting her eyelashes at me.

"Why tf did you just push him?! You could'be seriously hurt him!" I exclaimed, basically yelling at her.

"Why are you even here Wonyoung?" I ask coldly.

"I'm here to see you Hoonie Oppa." She said with a flirty smile on her face.

"Well I'm kinda doing something right now, so go away." I say and turn my attention back to Sunoo.

I help him up on his feet and ask him if he's hurt anywhere. He just shook his head no.

"You don't look busy." She said with a pout.

"Well I am. Now leave." I said, and grabbed Sunoos hand.

"Just leave him, he'll be fine! Come spend time with me Hoonie oppa!" She said while still pouting.

"Wonyoung. Stop calling me Hoonie, I don't like you." I said coldly. "Im on a date right now and you're ruining it, so just leave us alone."

I hold Sunoos hand tighter, and drag him away from her before she could say anything else.

I take him out of the rink and sit us on a bench.

"Want to go eat now? I'm starving." I ask, starting to take my skates off.

"Yeah!" He exlcaimed.

"I'm sorry that ruined our date." I said, looking up at Wonyoung who was staring at us.

"Who even is she?" Sunoo asks.

I knew he would ask that.

"Her name is Wonyoung. Our parents were business partners." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Oh okay." He says, and starts untying his skates.

"Don't worry about her. I don't know why tf she just pushed you. I swear she's a psycho or something." I tell him.

"Are you sure you aren't hurt anywhere? She pushed you really hard." I ask him. I really hope she didn't hurt him.

"My knee hurts a little bit but it's bearable." He admits.

We finished taking our skates off and putting our shoes back on. Sunoo gets up and I see him wince in pain.

"Gimme your skates." I say, and he hands me his skates.

I set them down and turn back to him.

"Get on." I say as i get in one knee.

"W-What?" He asks.