two

Sunghoon's Pov•••

I get out of my car and grab my backpack out of the passenger seat. I already knew how my morning was going to start. The second i step through the Academy doors, i get swarmed by my fan girls.

"Oppa~, did you eat today?"
"Oppa, can i please get your number?"
"Oppa! You free after school?"

I try to ignore them and i just keep walking. I hate when they do this to me, especially when it's first thing in the morning.

I wandered around the halls, trying to get lost in the crowd to hide from my fan girls, but they keep finding me. I finally manage to find a bathroom and run into it, hoping they don't follow me in, and wait for a little while.

"I think they should be gone now.." I whisper to myself.
I exit the bathroom and peek out the door to check to see if the girls are still there, but the hallways seem to be cleared out. I sigh in relief and start to walk down the empty hallway.

I pass the corner and run into someone. Thankfully i caught them just in time.

"Are you okay?" I ask a little concerned.
I didnt get a response, but i noticed the boy i caught was just staring at me.

He had black hair, fox like eyes, and plump lips. He was really cute.

"Like what you see?" I ask him jokingly, winking at him.

I notice him flush a bright red, which makes me smile. I find it cute how he's so flustered by my words.
He then jumped out of my arms and deeply bowed.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, not looking at me when he said that.
I chuckled at how cute he is. I look down and notice a map in his hands, and grab it.

"Are you new?" I ask, and he just nodded yes.

I look at his classes and see that we have two classes together. In fact, we have our first class together.

"Looks like we share a few classes." I said smirking.
"If you can't find your class then you can come with me since we are going to the same place?" I offer.

"Yes, thank you." He replied smiling at me, his face still a bright red.

His smile made my heart flutter a little bit. This is odd.

"Okay, then let's go. We wouldn't wanna be late now would we?" I say.

I start to walk in the direction of our classroom, and gesture for him to follow me, which he obediently complies.

                                             ———

I enter the classroom, with the boy following right behind me. Everyone turns their heads to look at us.

"Sunghoon! Why are you late to my class?" Mrs. Ha yelled at me.

"Sorry Mrs. Ha, I was helping the new student find our classroom." I respond, turning to him and winking at him.
I turn back around and walk to my seat in the corner.

"Ah, that's right!" Mrs. Ha clapped her hands, now smiling. "We have a new student. Everyone welcome Sunoo!"  she said turning to the boy.

So his name is Sunoo? Cute, it suits him.

"Come introduce yourself!" she gesture for him to go to the front with her.

"Hi everyone, I'm Kim Sunoo. I hope we can all get along!" he said, flashing his cute smile.

I just watched him. Everything about him was so cute.

"Okay thank you Sunoo. You can go sit by Sunghoon, since it seems like you two already know each other." Mrs. Ha said, pointing to me and the empty seat beside me.

This should be interesting.

He looked at me and then looked away. I smiled at how shy he was being.
He made his way from the front of the class to our seats, and sat next to me. He flashed me a small shy smile and looked away again.

———————

Sunoo's Pov•••

I sit down in my new seat, and flash Sunghoon a small smile. I grab my needed things out of my bag to get ready for the lesson, when i suddenly feel a small tap on my shoulder.
It was Sunghoon.

"Hey, um sorry to ask but could I borrow a pencil?" he asked.

"Y-yeah of course." I smiled.

Shit why did i have to stutter?!?

I grab my pencil case and pick out one of my many pastel mechanical pencils and hand it to him.

"Cute.." I heard him mumble.

"What?" I ask, my cheeks dusting pink.

"Oh nothing." He said smirking.

Did he really just say i was cute? Or is he talking about the pencil? My cheeks flush an even darker pink.

Damn this man is fine.

——

Class finally ended, and now i needed to find my next class. Sunghoon had already got up and left, so I couldn't ask him for help, but i remember him saying my classes are all pretty close so it should be easy to find.

I manage to find the classroom just in time, but when i entered there was only one seat open. Sitting next to that empty seat was a smaller boy. As i get closer i notice he has big, cat like eyes and cute dimples.

I take the seat next to him and he looks at me and smiles.

"Hi!" He said smiling. "I'm Jungwon! I'm assuming you're new?"

"Hi, I'm Sunoo and yes I am new." I reply shyly. He seems really nice.

"Ohh okay! Wanna be friends?" He asked.

"Sure!" I say smiling.

"Great! I can already tell we are gonna be great friends!"

I smile at his words. Maybe Yunjin was right.
I could make new friends here.

————————————————————————————

Hi! I hope you guys like this one!
I tried to make it a little bit longer but i'm thinking of doing a double update cause i cant sleep😭