sixty nine

Sunoo's Pov•••

It's officially been 2 days since Sunghoon's gone missing.

The only time i've gotten up from my bed was to use the bathroom.

I've just been laying in bed, in Sunghoon's clothes, going through videos and pictures of him that I took.

I probably watched the video of him at the arcade a thousand times already, and stared at the photo of us in our matching pajamas for hours.

I've probably cried so much that i'm dehydrated. I haven't eaten either. I've just been laying here, thinking about Sunghoon.

Yunjin and mom keep coming in my room to check on me, trying to get me to come out of my room or atleast eat. I ended up locking my door so they would leave me alone.

Mom told me she called my school and told them what happened. She said they understood, and said I can take as much time as I need.

I've atleast been talking to the guys a bit. They told me they haven't heard from Jay at all ever since he left Sunghoon's house that night.

It must be really hard on him too.

Sunghoon's mom also told me she hasn't heard anything back from the police yet.

What if they never find him? Or worse, what if they find him, but they were too late?

What happened to him? Where did he go? Who took him? What is that person doing to him? Is he scared? Is he hurt? Is he alive? Is he dead?

That's all I can think about.

They keep telling me not to think like that, and try to think positively.

How am i not supposed to think like that when my boyfriend is missing? The man I love the most, and the one I want to spend my life is missing, and you want me to think positive?

I suddenly hear a knock on my door.

I don't answer it.

"Hyung? Please open the door." I hear Niki say from outside the door.

"Please let us in hyung." Jungwon says. "It's just me and Niki."

I slowly get up from my bed, unlock my door and open it.

"Hyung..." Jungwon whispered.

I move aside to let them in my room, locking the door once they're inside.

"Hyung...have you eaten at all?" Niki asks, looking at me worried.

"How can I?" I say, sitting back on my bed.

They both come and sit on my bed. Jungwon say next to me while Niki sat infront of me.

"You need to eat." Jungwon says.

"How am I supposed to eat when Sunghoon could be dead in a ditch somewhere and we don't know?" I say.

"Hyung, don't say that. Have a little hope." Niki says.

"Don't think like that." Jungwon says.

"You guys don't understand."

"We do-"

"No. You don't." I say. "You'll never truly understand until you've lost someone you loved the most in the world. I already lost Dongkyu, I can't lose Sunghoon too."

"Who's Dongkyu?" Niki asks.

"My brother."

"You have a brother?" Jungwon asks.