six

Sunoo's Pov•••

I wake up a bit earlier than I usually do. I get up and head to my bathroom to start getting ready.

Why do I feel like i'm in such a good mood right now?

I turn in my usual morning playlist I play while i'm getting ready. It starts off with 'TWF (That Feeling When)' by Enhypen. Gosh I love this song.

I sing along while doing my morning skincare routine. Today feels like it's going to be a good day.

I had just finish my hair when I got a text.

"I'm walking to school with you. I'll be there in 10. Be ready when I get there." It read. It was from Sunghoon.

Oh god. There's that feeling again?!? What the fuck is this feeling??!?!!

I start to panic. I haven't even gotten dressed yet!!
I rush out of my bathroom and throw my uniform on.

I finish tying my shoes when I hear the doorbell ring.
I run downstairs and open the door to see Sunghoon, now smiling at me.

Yep. I know this feeling. It's butterflies.

I smile back at him and step aside, signaling for him to come inside.

" I need to grab a few things really quick, so just wait here okay?" I say and rush upstairs.

I grab some things I know i'll need today, stuff them in my bag. I also grab Sunghoons jacket and rush back downstairs.

"Sorry about that. Let's go!" I say.
He exits first and I exit last so I can lock the door behind us.

"So why are you walking with me?" I ask.

"Can't I just want to walk you?" He says back, chuckling.

"Whatever..." I mumble.

"Oh! I forgot to give you back your jacket last night." I say, handing him the jacket, but he hands it back to me. I give him a confused look.

"I know, I did that on purpose. You should keep it, it's gonna be cold again today and I know you didn't bring a jacket." He says, looking at me.

"Plus, you look cute in it." He adds.

My face flushed a light pink.

"Shut up! No I dont!" I huff, slapping his arm in embarrassment.

He just laughs at me, still looking ahead.

Does he really think I'm cute??

——

We finally make it to the school. We entered the gates together and saw Niki, Jungwon, Jay, and Heeseung all together near the front of the building.

"Why are they all togther?"  I ask Sunghoon confused.

"I actually have no clue." He says, looking just as confused as I am.

We walk closer and they all turn towards us. Jungwon and Jay and Jungwon start whispering, then Jungwon whistlers to Niki. Niki starts smirking at me.

Wtf are they doing?

"Hey guys!" I exclaim as we got to them.

"Why are you all together?" Sunghoon asks them.

"Why are you two together?" Heeseung asks bsck instead of answering, easing an eyebrow at us.

We walked together to school cause our houses are kinda close."  I answer.

"Oh okay..." Heeseung says suspiciously.

"To answer your question, Sunghoon, we are planning another get together since we had so much fun last time." Niki says.

"Ooo! Where are you guys thinking of going?" I ask, now excited at the thought of us all hangout again.

"We don't know yet. We were waiting for you two to get here so we can plan it together." Jungwon answers.

"Hey Sunoo. Why are you wearing Sunghoons jacket?" Jungwon asks with a smirk on his face, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

My cheeks flush a shade of pink. Before I could answer, Sunghoon does for me.

"I gave it to him yesterday when I walked him home. He forgot to give it back so he tried to this morning but I gave it back cause it was cold and he looked cute in it." Sunghoon answers truthfully.

My face flushed red in embarrassment. Did he really have to say all of that?!?

Now everyone is looking at me. Niki bursts out laughing, and Jay does the same.

"Aww! That's so cute!!!" Jungwon says, looking at us with an evil smile.

"Shut up!" I exclaim, slapping his arm.

"Let's just go." I say to Sunghoon, and we walk away from them.

———

Sunghoon's Pov•••

It's third period now.

We were all talking, when Sunoo said he had to go to the bathroom and would be back.

Now is my chance.

"Jay." I say.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Okay so I think I like Sunoo." I admit.

"Not even surprised dude. You literally told us all this morning that he looked cute in your clothes so you made him keep your jacket." He says, rolling his eyes.

"True.." I say, scratching the back of my neck.
"Will you help me?"

"Help you with what?" I hear behind us.

It was Sunoo.

"O-Oh, nothing." I say.

Jay laughed at me stuttering. I elbow him in the arm and he groans in pain.

"Okay?..." He says sitting down.

_____________________________________

Ik ik ik short update but i'm double updating today so🤷🏽‍♀️

Also ik sunghoons pov was short

Hope you guys are enjoying this so far!

I'll put out the next update later!!