Ch 32 {No Turning Back}

Songs

\\ Mount Everest • Labrinth //

\\ Save Your Tears • The Weeknd //

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Bakugo sat at Hagakure's window, mulling over the day as it came to an end. Meanwhile, she failed to cram her ax into her bag.

"So, what now?"

"Well, I got my gauntlets and Inko got what she needed, so my purpose is done," he answered.

"And All Might?" She scoffed at the name.

"If he's going, then there's nothing I can do. All we can do is continue the plan."

"And what about your hero costume?" She added, leaning to the side as he stared at the sun.

"It's ready."

5:30 pm

5:30 pm.

"Time to go," Todoroki whispered before putting away his watch.

"I'll see you all, Tuesday!" He explained.

"Bye, Shoto! Have fun at the sleepover!" Fuyumi waved goodbye.

"Make sure to apologize to your girlfriend," Natsuo teased.

Just then, Todoroki looked at his mom and knew it was time to set matters straight. But at the cost of leaving his family in the dark. Hopefully, they would forgive him one day.

Simultaneously, Yaoyorozu was grabbing the last things when she caught a glimpse of a photo she wanted to take. She took it up and left her room, heading to the front door where surprisingly, her parents were waiting for her.

"Mother? Father? What's wrong?" She asked so as not to seem suspicious. However, the scoff that preceded her mouth ended any chance of playing dumb.

"Come now, daughter... We're not so easily fooled like your teachers!" She sternly retorted while the father remained objectively silent.

"Let me guess... You read my diary," Yaoyorozu sighed in defeat.

"Indeed, I did. Now, I don't know what game you and your friends are playing, but saying you're sneaking aboard your teacher's ship to find a dead girl sounds childish to me!"

Feeling shamed by her harsh tone and father's silence, Yaoyorozu directed her eyes to the floor.

"Well! Explain yourself!" She yelled.

No response.

"Well, if you're not going to explain yourself, then I will. You're grounded! As for your friends, I'm calling their parents, and reporting your teacher for whatever the hell he's doing playing make-believe with his students...!" She explained when something snapped in Yaoyorozu.