Ch 30 {Purpose}

Song

\\ Washing Machine Heart • Slowed //

\\ Mitsuki //

~ 2:30 ~

"We scouted. We got our answers. What now?..." Mic glanced at Aizawa while simultaneously keeping his eyes on the road.

"Now... We prep," Aizawa responded.

Currently, Aizawa and Mic were heading back to his apartment in the city where the others were waiting for them

Currently, Aizawa and Mic were heading back to his apartment in the city where the others were waiting for them. Now that their scouting was done, all they needed to do was clear up loose ends. They needed to be organized after all.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Mhm. Yes... Okay. Bye-bye!" Chilling in Aizawa's scarf with no shame, Nezu left a call and sighed in relief.

"Good news. The anonymous call was from the port. It was the first mate of a ship. It's currently docked at dock 15 and... He's asking for Aizawa on Hawks' behalf," he explained, causing everyone in the room to sigh in relief. Meanwhile, Mic shook Aizawa senselessly as if to scold him.

"See! It was real after all!" Mic almost laughed in disbelief while Aizawa allowed the moment to pass.

"But... It leaves at 12:00 tonight. So, make sure you're ready."

"Oh, I'm ready

"Oh, I'm ready... So long as I have, Marilyn," Midnight dramatically said.

"Who's Marilyn?" Vlad quirked his brow in concern.

"My firearm."

"Firearm?! Since when do you know how to use a firearm?" Mic smirked.

"I have a life, you know. Besides, after the hell we went through in Japan, I wasn't gonna go through life without protection," she explained which made Mic hold back a snicker.

"Protection," he grinned, making her roll his eyes.

"What kind of firearm is it?" Aizawa asked.