Ch 41 {Quick Detour}

\\ Swing Lynn //

\\ Harmless //

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Approximately a minute after Hawks explained everything they needed to know, Aizawa could barely get a word out. At first, he didn't know what to believe. But the longer he thought, the more he couldn't deny it. All the destruction and death originated from one person:

"Shigaraki... He's patient zero...?!"

"Yes."

"Considering everything we've been through, I believe it," Mic whispered.

"Okay, but how did this doctor?..." Midnight tried to remember his name.

"Garaki?" Dabi blurted out, prompting her to snap her fingers.

"Right! You think his secret procedure caused all of this. How?"

"Honestly, I wish I knew. The procedure was supposed to make him stronger, but whatever happened didn't change him for the better," Spinner explained.

"Tch! That's for sure..." Toga scoffed.

"Regardless... What matters now is finding Eri, working together, and saving everybody! I believe I speak for everyone when I say that. Any objections...?" Hawks scanned the entire room.

Silence.

"Good."

"Alright. So, where do we start?" Lock Lock broke the silence.

"With this..." Overhaul uttered, holding up a USB drive of sorts.

" Overhaul uttered, holding up a USB drive of sorts

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What's that?" Manual curiously asked.

"This is the key to finding Eri. Only I can access it. Only I can find her..." He explained to Aizawa's regret.

"Does it know her location or something?" Mic asked.

"Indeed it does. Once we get power, it'll locate the tracking device I put in her arm; days before that green-haired bastard stole her from me," he grumbled the last part.

"Hold on... You stuck a tracking device in her arm! How! The doctors would've seen that!" Aizawa pointed out.

"It was a precaution in case we lost...! Luckily, for both of us, they didn't. And now we have a second chance to make things right," he finished.

"So, where can we find this power?" Rock Lock asked.

"UA..." Dabi dramatically uttered.

"Wait! UA?!" Aizawa exclaimed.

"Is it still operational?!" Midnight quickly added.

"It is. Thanks to their impenetrable barrier, of course."