Ch 28 {Clear The Air}

7:45 pm.

Buzz! Buzz!

Buzz! Buzz!

Lying flat on his face, Todoroki heard his phone but couldn't bring himself to move. Not after his embarrassing outburst. He would ignore the call and wallow in self-pity. Or so he thought.

"Shoto!" 

Instantly, he sat up.

"Your friend has been trying to reach you, you know."

"Friend?"

"Friend?"

"He followed me on Instagram," she tossed him her phone.

"Hello?"

"No time to explain, Icy-Hot! Just come to my place! Trust me, this wasn't my idea."

"It wasn't your idea? Then whose was it?"

"Stop asking questions and get your ass over here before curfew!" Bakugo hung up.

Todoroki sighed in annoyance. "Of course, he hung up."

"If you need a ride, I'll take you," Fuyumi promised.

"Thank you, Sis," he smiled.

"Of course. Anything for little Shoto..." Fuyumi chuckled under her breath.

"What did you call me?" Todoroki asked, confused yet curious.

Looking at the death shrine in the living room, Fuyumi saw a picture of a red-haired boy beside Endeavor's photo and frowned.

"Just a joke I used to share with your brother a long time ago..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

BAM! WHAM! POW!

Letting off some steam, Shinso was punching the bag in his room without letup. He was still pissed about Bakugo as well as Present Mic who promised to get him takeout.

Punching it one last time, he brought it to a stop before grabbing his water and drinking to his heart's content.

Wiping the sweat off his face with a hand towel, he heard a notification coming from his phone and saw messages from Kaminari.

Messages from Charge:

(7:35 pm)

Bro! The craziest shit just happened. If you wanna find out, meet me at Bakugo's place. I know you hate him but trust me. It's for a good reason😅