Ch 21 {End Of Session}

"There you have it... The tale of how Bakugo got his friends killed and fled Japan like a coward...! Not much happened after that, to be honest... We settled on quarantined camps on Hokkaido Island where Icy-Hot and Build-A-Bear reunited with their families. Aizawa turned in his license. Hagakure lost her parents. And I learned Denki is a terrible bunk partner... Eventually, the HPSC moved us to I-Island in return for being tested. And here we are..." Bakugo concluded.

For the first time in a long time, his shoulders felt weightless. He didn't know how, but confessing his past worked. Although judging from the silence, it probably worked too well.

"Hey, Doc?!" He shouted her awake.

"Oh! Sorry, Mr. Bak- I mean, Katsuki! I just started to doze off, I swear!" She yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah. Sure..." He scoffed.

"So! I must say... That was quite the testimony... Honestly, I teared up at times, especially when sweet Asui died... My condolences, by the way..."

"Thanks. And it's Tsu! Not Asui..." He corrected.

"Apologies! Tsu...  As for All Might, although it wasn't entirely his fault for what happened to your friends, his final say in the matter could've saved them... I can see why you hate him."

"I don't hate him. I just... Don't see him the same anymore..."

"I understand, Mr. Katsuki. I may not have gone through what you did, but I know what it's like to lose respect for someone dear," she assured.

"Anyway! We discussed the outbreak. Let's conclude this thing with the incident."

"Of course," she prepared her notes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Two weeks ago.

Bakugo, Hagakure, Kaminari, Shinso, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu had just left Math class and went into the cafeteria. Bakugo and Hagakure shared a sandwich, Todoroki packed Ramon, Shinso ate noodles, Yaoyorozu carried Sushi, and Kaminari grabbed a slice of pizza from the cafeteria.

Since the fall of Japan and their arrival on I-Island, the five remaining members of Class 1A - now 2A - were never the same. They usually shared small talk in class and rarely hung out together. Kaminari always tried to cheer them up, but would further tear a rift in the group.

Mainly because of Bakugo.

As for Shinso, he was still getting used to the group. Especially after joining the hero course.

"So, what can we expect for our third year?" He broke the silence.

"A lot less, if you ask me... This school isn't exactly UA material," Bakugo pointed out.

Shinso nodded and dug into his food.

"So... How's the sandwich?" Denki nervously asked across from Bakugo.

Bakugo barely acknowledged him and simply chewed his half of the sandwich while the others passed awkward glances. Since Jaku, they knew the two had issues with one another that had yet to be resolved, so every time Kaminari opened his mouth, nothing good could result.