Ch 40 {The Undead King}

"LET ME GO!!! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU! YOU HEAR?!"

After the rats caught him, the ones that remained took him to the city where he was teleported away. Now, he was being carried by Kendo through a herd of alphas that eyed him curiously.

Since the fall of Japan, most alphas hadn't seen someone with a quirk like his. His metal skin kept him from being crushed, pierced, or bitten, making him all the more interesting.

As Kendo followed Deku's lieutenant with Tetsutetsu squeezed between her oversized hands, he started to examine the building to which they took him.

For one, there was a giant hole in the roof of the building, allowing some light to enter the dark lair. The structure was fairly intact, especially the walls, and what's more, he saw Shiozaki being healed amongst the crowd with Sero holding her hand for comfort. If that wasn't strange enough, he looked up and saw what appeared to be a zombie girl hanging from chains.

"The fuck...?" He whispered when Iida and Kendo stopped in front of a throne with concrete slabs that resembled stairs. Before long, Kurogiri appeared, followed by a familiar face.

"Mirko..." Tetsutetsu fearfully gulped.

Instantly, every zombie kneeled before her, including Iida and Kendo.

"The hell?" He looked over his shoulder.

Suddenly, Aoyama and Tsuburaba flung Hiryu Rin at his feet, causing the teen to groan painfully.

"Rin?! I thought you were dead!" He cried tears of joy.

"I thought so, too. But not for long I suppose."

"I wouldn't speak if I were you!" Kurogiri interrupted.

"Our king can be greatly triggered by the living..."

Confused at the warning, they slowly started to hear footsteps echoing from a dark hall. Every zombie began to chant as a tall alpha with a black cape touched heads with his queen.

Tetsutetsu and Rin feared the worst when the zombie sat on the throne and raised his hand, stopping the chants instantaneously. It was then they knew the undead king had arrived.

"My king! I present to you, two new subjects! Courtesy of the Reapers for failing to capture him."

"Shit..." Rin gulped before Iida motioned an alpha over that Tetsutetsu recognized.

"Oh, no! Not you too, Fourth Kind," he grieved the reappearance of his old mentor.

Fourth Kind picked up Rin with one hand and hauled him up the stairs. Tetsutetsu tried to break free, but Iida punched him, spilling blood on the ground. The blood triggered Tsuburaba to bite him only to break his teeth. Iida became angry and ordered the rookie to get healed.

Tetsutetsu looked at the blood on the ground and wondered what that was all about. Meanwhile, Fourth Kind dropped Rin in front of the throne, making him tremble in fear.

"See this as a foreshadowing to when you get the real, All Might," Kurogiri revealed.

Practically kissing the ground, he made eye contact with the zombie king while Mirko examined his muscles. Rin didn't like this and did the one thing one should never do in front of a king.

"Don't touch me..." He spat at the queen which angered some of the alphas in the crowd.

Instantly, the king grabbed his throat and began to choke him while staring into the portal of his soul. Tetsutetsu didn't like where this was going and continued his efforts.