Ch 29 {Win To Save}

Song

\\ Paper Planes //

\\ M.I.A //

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Dawn.

New beginnings.

New challenges.

That's what Aizawa, Midnight, and Mic saw as sunlight stretched over the island. Considering what was ahead of them, they were in for a treat. On the other hand, the kids were anxious about the meeting, seeing as how the previous one went terribly.

Only time would tell how things would pan out. Till then, they would continue as planned.

~ 6:00 am ~

"Alright, kiddo! See you later!" Mic told a tired Shinso.

"Right... You're going out with Mr. Aizawa today..." He yawned.

"There's money on the table in case you're hungry! Call if you need anything!"

Slam!

"Well, that was fast."

Standing with nothing but his pajamas on, Shinso looked around the house and sadly smiled. For the last year, he's been on his own emotionally speaking. Sure, he had Aizawa and Mic, but they were leaving. And there was little chance they were coming back. Just like his father.

As much as he loved Eri, that's the main reason he was going... To protect them.

Still.

Eri deserved a second chance. And he would make damn sure he contributed to that.

"Alright, Shinso... Time to make a change..." He departed into his room for the long day ahead.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Mom! Fuyumi! I'm going to Bakugo's place. I'll be back later!"

"Okay, Shoto! Have fun!" Fuyumi said from the kitchen sink.

"Oh please! You're just going to see Yaoyorozu again," Natsuo teased from the room.

"I'm not!" Todoroki blushed.

"Don't worry! Go! I'll tell Mom," Fuyumi assured while drying some plates.

"Thanks, Fuyumi..."

Slam!

"Well, he didn't hesitate to leave."

"Of course, he would! That girlfriend of his got his mind all warped!" Natsuo entered the room with nothing but a white towel covering his lower body.

"Natsuo... Put on some clothes."

Walking over the pond with Koi fish, Todoroki entered an Uber and told him where to go. As he did, he realized he was setting matters straight, and now, all he had to do was hear what the others had to say. A decision that would ultimately change things for the better or the worse.

~ 6:45 ~

Currently, Yaoyorozu was writing in her diary as a way to relieve stress, putting her thoughts of the previous night into paper. Once she knew it was time to go, she closed her book and threw on a pair of black leggings with a white nit top and a cream-colored cardigan.

She left her room and grabbed her brown leather purse off the hanger. She unlocked the door and opened it to reveal the hallway until...

"Leaving so soon?"