Ch 50 {Prowlers Afoot}

\\ Untitled (Feat. Bad Boy) //

\\ Aesthetic //

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Silent was the night.

While the inhabitants of UA slept, not too far away from the perimeter, was a rat in an alleyway digging in garbage while the moon illuminated the night sky. As the rat crawled around, it looked up at the moon in wonder as it dwelled above.

Strangely enough, something caught its eye when a shadow leaped across the alleyway along with five others. Because it could care less about what it saw, the rat went back to digging in the garbage.

The six alphas prowled from rooftop to rooftop before hopping across a street at high speeds with the full moon revealing their dark silhouettes. They landed on the other side and came to a halt when they reached the edge of the building.

The Green-Eyed Reaper placed his foot on the parapet while Tsu, Sero, Iida, and Shiozaki landed behind him

The Green-Eyed Reaper placed his foot on the parapet while Tsu, Sero, Iida, and Shiozaki landed behind him. Aoyama, Rin, and Tsuburaba appeared not long after thanks to Kendo carrying them. As the moon stood behind them, Deku growled at UA while his hoodie flapped in the wind.

A time not too long ago, he agreed to leave UA alone, so long as Kirishima didn't intervene with the Prowlers' affairs. He broke that agreement when he attacked them in Kamino, and sadly, Kirishima was about to learn firsthand that his choices had consequences.

Fatal consequences.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Down in the courtyard, Power Loader was talking to Pixie-Bob about whether she could watch Tokoyami. She declined, fearful of the straggler, which he couldn't blame her for. It was then he noticed Hatsume taking the elevator that brought her from the wall.

Her shift must've been over.

"Alright then! Thanks," he began, waving goodbye before going to meet her.

"Yeah! We'll catch up later," she replied, turning to enter the building where Tiger was waiting for her.

"Well, my shift is over," Hatsume admitted while others passed by, yawning as they did.

"Yeah, kid. You and me both. And thanks again for your help, Hatsume. Since this outbreak started, your Zoom quirk has come in handy to spot targets from afar."

"Well, I can only do so much, am I right? Besides, once this nightmare is over... I'll be back in the lab," she smiled, to which he slightly frowned.

"What's wrong?" She noticed.

"Oh, nothing! It's just that I haven't been back in the lab in so long. It'll be fun when we can do that again. And who knows?! Maybe you'll become a hero by then?" He batted an eye teasingly.