\\ Part 2 //

That's all folks.

Part 1 is complete and the group is off to face a new threat: Deku.

Will Bakugo and the others prevail against the reanimated corpses of their friends or will they buckle under the pressure and fail?

All will be revealed in Part 2.

Speaking of which, here's a preview of the next chapter publishing May 1.

<<<•••>>>

"Where do we go now?!" Running for his life, Kaminari cried out.

"Away from here!" Hagakure answered, keeping her ax close.

"I'll keep making flash grenades to distort his vision," Yaoyorozu added, flinging more into the air which was futile since Deku smashed through them with ease before they activated.

"Yeah, I don't think flash grenades are gonna help us in this situation," Shinso said. Meanwhile, Bakugo glanced over his shoulder at the determined son of a bitch he once knew as Deku.

"I knew Deku since childhood and if there's one thing I know, it's that he doesn't give up! If he's a zombie now then there's no telling what he'll do to achieve his mission. And right now... His mission... Is us...!" Bakugo said.

<<<•••>>>

I hope you enjoyed that little preview and believe me, more shall come.

As for Part 2, there's very little to reveal because of spoilers but I will reveal that Hawks will make a surprising return along with a few faces Class 1A and Aizawa will be happy to see.

In addition, the group will continue on their journey to search for Eri. As such many zombies will make a return visit including Endeavor and Mirko as well as human characters such as Lady Nagant and Stain.

Besides that, here's a cast list below, and have a good day. Till next time, this is Uneven_Terrain...

Tatakae.

<<<•••>>>

Katsuki Bakugo

Toru Hagakure