Ch 17 {Last Bullet}

Warning: this chapter may be triggering to some readers.

~ 11:11 am ~

For once in his life, Todoroki gave a damn about his father

For once in his life, Todoroki gave a damn about his father. Although he despised him for all the abuse he received as a child, never would he have wanted him to turn into a monster. Did that mean he had to put him down? If anyone were to do it, he'd be the one, right?

"Todoroki!" Yaoyorozu shook him senselessly so he could snap out of his frozen state but it wasn't working and Endeavor took advantage of this.

He lunged at the two, prompting Snipe to push them out of the way. Landing in a puddle, he expected zombie Endeavor to turn around but was surprised when he went after:

"Midoriya!"

Endeavor shoved Uraraka aside and swooped him up like a trophy. Ashido sprayed acid at him but wasn't able to hit him. As he hovered overhead, he couldn't help but despise the weak people below. Weaklings such as...

"Toru, now!" Aoyama shouted.

Suddenly, a laser redirected by Hagakure grazed his face, nearly killing him. He almost dropped Midoriya as a result but regained his balance. Little did he know that the problem child was waking up.

"Icy-Hot! Do something!" Bakugo shouted while Snipe hesitated to shoot since he didn't want to hit Midoriya.

"Father?" That's all Todoroki could say as he stood confusingly.

"Todoroki, look at me! You gotta do something!" Yaoyorozu begged, cupping his face with her hands which didn't amuse Bakugo.

"Ahh! Screw this shit!" He blasted into the air.

"Bakugo, wait!" Kirishima yelled.

"DIE!!!" He took a swing at Endeavor and blasted him in the face.

Big mistake.

Endeavor instantly grabbed his arm, squeezed it tight, and threw him into a building that happened to be on fire.

"No!" Hagakure gasped while Kirishima and Ashido ran after him.

"Hold on, Bakugo. We're coming!" Ashido and Kirishima were this close to entering the building when Endeavor pulled a pro gamer move and blew a hole in the building.

"Guys, watch out!" Sato yelled.

Looking up, Kirishima saw debris falling. Like a natural reflex, he hardened his body and shielded Ashido from falling concrete. Some of the debris even fell on Sato and Mark. When the dust settled, all the others saw was a heap of rubble where their bodies likely lay.