Makoto's Decision (Chapter 67)

*Evening June 11*

Your POV

After spending some time with Makoto, you two walked around the city, enjoying the sights and enjoying each other's company... Makoto holding onto your hand slowly wraps her arms around your arm and holds it close. You feel intense heat build up within your face and you can't help but blush but you smile brightly.

Makoto: I wish we could have this day to ourselves for a while longer..

You: Me too. This is nice.

A moment of silence as you both continue down the sidewalk, you gently rub her hands with yours and lean your head on hers. Her breath slowly brushes your shoulder and arm gently.

Makoto: I know where we are.

You: You do?

Makoto: Yeah..! There is a really nice little shop near here. The owner should know who I am.

You: Yeah? Maybe we should check it out.

Makoto: Yeah!

You: So what kind of shop is it?

Makoto: It's sorta a bit of a general store type place. The owner has odds and ends that he sells that some people might find interesting. I know I have found some nice gems on my previous visits.

You: Sounds interesting, you sure this is the date you want silly?

Makoto: Oh hush, it will be quick. Besides, it would be nice to check up on him.

You: If you say so.

You smile warmly as you proceed through the city and spot a little shop on a corner street with a sign that matches the description of what she talked about before. You both enter into the little shop and are greeted by a middle-aged man wearing a green shit with a blue overall tied around.

Shop-Owner: Ahh..! Welcome in! How may I help you?

Makoto: It's been awhile, I hope you are doing well?

Shop-Owner: Hmm? Have we met before?

Makoto: It's been some years but yes, I used to come here often looking for any neat objects I could find for my curiosity. 

Shop-Owner: Wait a minute.. Is that you Little Moko?

Makoto: *Giggles* Yes, that "Little" Moko!

Shop-Owner: Goodness you look and have grown into a nice young woman! It makes my heart warm seeing your warm face again..

Makoto: And it is my pleasure to come back into the shop once again.

Shop-Owner: And who is this young man be?

Makoto: Oh? Him? This is my boyfriend, Y/N-san!

You: A pleasure.

Shop-Owner: Boyfriend?! Oh my I didn't know that Little Moko would be already growing this fast!

Makoto: Hey now! It's totally fine to be in a relationship with someone my age!

Shop-Owner: *Chuckling* Yes yes! I get how you youngsters are..

You: You two seem to be very close.

Makoto: Of course, he would always show me some really cool stuff. He never ceased to amaze me.