Makoto's Memories Part 3 (Chapter 120)

*Cognitive World* 

Your POV

With a single strike from your blade, you cleave through a group of shadows. One reaches and grabs your arm to sink its teeth in. You jerk your arm back, kick its jaw, and unleash your flames to consume the entity. Twisting your sword, you ram it through another in its chest. Expanding your flames, you burn them all to ashes. 

You: *Breathing Heavily* I must be getting close; they are sending everything at me.

Gripping your sword tightly, you continue through each room, dispatching each new challenger with ease but quickly burning through stamina. The strain within your arms causes them to quake and shiver. You take another deep breath and continue forward.

Minutes pass as nothing happens. On guard, you navigate at a slow pace, waiting for any ambushes or traps waiting for you. The halls and rooms are quiet and dark, devoid of any life or habitants. The cold stone is unwelcoming, and so is the atmosphere. A dark and ominous aura lingers in the air.

You: This feeling... This must be the Palace ruler...

Following your gut feeling it leads you to two massive doors. Without much thought, you slam your foot into the enormous doors, breaking them off at the hinges, and they soon collapse. A puff of smoke and dust sprays into the room, creating a smokescreen.

Makoto's Shadow: Well, now that was an entrance. However, I will need to pay for that; these doors aren't easy to replace, you know.

You: Good thing I don't plan on staying long. Now, are you going to face me, or are you busy with your sick fantasy?

On the bed is a naked shadow version of Makoto and yourself in bed, clearly doing something indecent with one another. She looks at you seductively and begins to crawl on the bed, holding onto a chain around your counterpart's neck. Their kinky fetish makes you realize that Makoto might be into that, and a soft chill runs down your spine if this is what her desire is.

Makoto's Shadow: You know, I wouldn't mind if you joined. The more the merrier, they say.

Using her assets, the shadow impersonating the girl you love begins to switch positions and begins to display her erotic side. A part of you begins to feel drawn to it as she begins to invite you deeper and deeper. A lustful urge begins to consume your heart, and your initial goal and plans in the Palace start to be overwritten by her dazzling beauty and her attractive body. The grip of your sword becomes loose, and a steady daze wash over your head.

Without realizing it, you begin to see her as the real Makoto the same night you slept with her and how her beauty captured your heart and soul. You begin to step toward the bed and open her arms and legs.

Makoto's Shadow: That's right, lover boy... Take me.

You: Y-Yes... Makoto... My darling...

Drool begins to leak from your lips, and the mental strain of trying to resist the apparent trance causes your legs to stiffen and slow your pace, but you cannot break free from the lure. A step further, another, and soon, you are just a step away from reaching the end of the bed. The color of your eyes dim as you feel yourself pulled further away from reality and deeper into this wonderland. You feel the soft hands of Makoto grasp your head, and soon, she places your face in between her breasts. The warm sensation causes your body to grow limp and powerless. Your eyes begin to close slowly and drift off into the wonderland of her power.

Makoto's Shadow: That's right... Just like that... That's a good boy...

The darkness begins to feel like home, and soon, you feel your body slowly grow stiff, and any control starts to fade into the abyss. Leaving you entirely at her mercy... That is when your counterpart draws his sword and steps to the side, raising it high into the air, ready to cut you down where you are...

Makoto: SNAP OUT OF IT! SHE IS NOT THE REAL MAKOTO! Y/N! I'M RIGHT HERE!

With the sudden pulse of reason returning to your mind upon hearing her voice, it quickly snaps you awake, and without a moment to lose, you instinctively push away; the sword misses you, and you step back.

Makoto's Shadow: Now you've done it! You couldn't have died like a good little dog you are!

In a flash, Makoto's Shadow leaps from her bed, and a dark shadowy aura washes over her body to reveal her in her attire. The same goes for your Shadow, who appears in a complete set of armor and attempts to take your head. You duck right under it and kick his leg to trip him. He only rolls to the side, and you turn your attention to Makoto's Shadow and, deflect her punch, and slip back.

You: That was a nasty trick, you know.

Makoto's Shadow: You men are all simple. Just tease them with a piece of your body, and they fall all over you. How could you do something so vile when your girlfriend was watching the whole time.

You:...! Where is she!

Makoto's Shadow: She's here, but I bet she mustered all of her courage to yell at you. It isn't very pleasant, but I am sure she won't get another chance to get in the way of my fun.

You: Hmph. My Makoto is more intelligent than to believe I would fall for your charms.

Makoto's Shadow: What?

You: You see, my Makoto isn't easy like you. And as advice, you might want to keep mints on hand. Clearly, your mouth is dirtier than Ryuji's. But don't worry, I already gave you some to burn those germs away.

Makoto's Shadow:...! What are you saying-!

You: Checkmate. Bitch.

With a single snap of your fingers, the infused condensed balls of energy you planted on Makoto's Shadow burst into bright blue flames. They were igniting her into a ball of fire. Her screams begin to ring out in the giant hall, and she falls to the ground. Quickly, the fries die out as your Shadow helps stop the flames from doing any more damage to her.

You: There's your lesson for impersonating my girl. However, the real punishment has only begun...!

Thank you guys for reading this chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it! Sorry for the delay on this chapter. I got so caught up in my vacation and streaming that I was tired for almost every day and it was hard to find any motivation to write when I am half asleep so I apologize for that but we should be almost done with this arc and wrapping it up shortly. And soon we shall continue back into the main game for the most part with some interesting developments that shall be quite interesting to see.

Due to some issues and problems I am facing in life, I am now promoting my Patreon to anyone who wants to support me financially; this will not only provide me with some income, however small or large it is, but it will allow me to focus even more effort into writing for you guys. It is entirely your decision to check it out and provide me with any money you want; the lowest starting is 5 minimum. It is entirely up to you again, patreon.com/AKAustin is my Pateron for you to visit! Well, I will See you all in the Next one! Thanks again!