Vanished Template (Chapter 62)

*Morning June 8*

After taking the long train ride to school, you subconsciously kept on thinking about what happened with you and Kawakami.. It felt like it was a dream and also real at the same time..

Walking to school you are startled by a sudden shout behind you.

Kasumi: Senpai!

You: H..Huh? O..Oh! It's you Kasumi.

Kasumi: Did you hear what happened to Ms. Kawakami-sensei?

You: O..Oh yeah..

Kasumi: Yeah..! She is in the hospital. It's all over the news as well.

You: It is..?

Kasumi: Yeah, she fought off some guy who was trying to mug her, she went to the hospital with minimal injuries, I heard she should be back later today.

You: Wait.. Minimal injuries..?

Kasumi: Yes, I was so relieved to hear that she only suffered some scratches and bruises. But overall she should be fine.

You: Y..Yeah that's great..!

You stop in place and begin to think to yourself and wonder what you just heard. Kawakami isn't in mortal danger.. Much less she only suffered minimal damage.. You think to yourself that maybe.. just maybe...

Ryuji: Yo..!

You: Ahh?

Ann: Hey! Y/N! Yoshizawa!

Kasumi: Hello..! Takamaki-san!

Ren: Looks like a party here, I am guessing you all heard.

Kasumi: Yeah, me and Senpai were just talking about it.

You: Y..Yeah. Look I need to get to class so I will catch up with you guys later.

You say your goodbyes and hurry along towards the roof. Speaking to yourself as you arrive you start to breathe heavily..

You: If.. Kawakami is better.. That means it worked.. I rewrote the cognition.. If that is possible.. Then the ability to write cognitive thoughts and positions is possible.. I must tell Maruki as soon as I can.. However.. I think.. Hmm... I wanna know more about this power.. But.. What happened..? Everyone knows that Kawakami defended herself now but is that the power of rewriting such an intensive cognition..? It shouldn't matter, saving her life was worth the trouble and effort.. And I also took care of the two harassing and blackmailing her.. They shouldn't be a problem anymore.. I just gotta make sure things are right.... For everyone's sake...

Haru: Umm.. Y/N-san?

You:..?!

You turn around surprised seeing Haru standing in the doorway looking at you while holding a heavy looking plant pot. Her arms strain just a little as she walks forward.

Haru: What are you doing up here? Shouldn't you be in class soon?

You: O..Oh yeah about that..? I just thought I needed some fresh air before starting the day..

Haru: W..Well I don't mind it.. I got to transport some of these guys around for now..

You: That looks a little heavy Haru, let me help you out.