Morgana's Memories Part 2 (Chapter 108)

*Cognitive World*

Your POV

The first wave charges forth, and Shokan easily pierces the first replica and rips the body in half. You flip the blade and channel your power through the blade. A sudden and quick flash of shadows consumes another group of Ann's in its flames. One jumps and slams a pipe on your arm; it stings for a second before you grab its hair and rip the head off its shoulders. A small dagger slices through your side, and you take a deep breath.

You: Get out of my way!!

Channeling the energy again but rapidly depleting your stored-up power, eliminating a mass portion of the Ann's. Your armor vanishes, leaving you open for damage. Taking a defensive stance, you deflect the attacks from wild angles. It becomes hard to predict, but the rest of the wave becomes simple to take down with some adjustment. Breathing hard, you don't stop and slash through the remainder of the replicas and wipe off the blood from the blade.

You: Where are you, Shadow! I don't have time for your games!

Morgana's Shadow: Come and find me! Just don't trip!

You: For the love of... SHIT!

A fit of rage fuels your movements, and you dash forward after the Shadow. The anger fueling your actions becomes unsettling. The fatigue of battling and not getting any rest has affected your mental state. Rubbing your eyes, you burst through the halls, taking down each replica of Ann with no remorse.

Morgana's Shadow: Wow, someone is angry! Come on, have some fun! Hahahaha!

You: Getting on my nerves! Come here, you little shit!

Dashing forward, you catch up to the barely running Shadow. He looks back and flicks his fingers together, causing a massive cage to slam on the ground.

Morgana's Shadow: Hahaha try and get through that-

You: Heeeaaahhh!!

Without missing a beat, you channel any power within Kage to slam your blade through the massive cage. The steel bends and breaks behind your blade. The Shadow stares in disbelief, and he seems scared shitless for once. The whites of your eyes become bloodshot, and bloodlust fills them.

Morgana's Shadow: You shouldn't be able to do that-

You: SHUT UP!!!

With inhuman strength, you grab his head and toss the Shadow across the hall and into the wall. You breathe heavily as Kage begins to flourish out of control.

Futaba: Y/N! What's gotten into you? My readings say that your power is producing an enormous amount of energy and going out of control!

You: This bastard is going down! Say your last words!

Futaba: Y/N! Wait! It's a trap!

The moment you step forward, the Shadow presses a switch. Suddenly, you are hit by a pulse that freezes your body stiff. Unable to move, you grunt in desperation, hoping you can free yourself with enough effort.