Formal Justice (Chapter 68)

*Morning June 12*

You stir yourself awake. Blinding lights of the sun rains into your eyes making you squint and rubbing your eyes. Feeling relaxed as you start to wake up, you are caught off guard by a sweet aroma that soon gathers your attention.

Turning your head, you find a sleeping Makoto cuddled right next to you, her soft face sleeping soundly as she curls up next to you. An overwhelming sense of embarrassment and joy builds up within you upon this image. You can't help but smile and gently caress her cheek and kiss her forehead. That is when you feel the sting within your chest arise once more, grunting awkwardly you breath out and softly get up. Pulling the covers over Makoto's bare torso you shyly blush away from the sight and rub your face, hoping that this isn't a dream. It isn't.

You: W..Wow..

You get to your feet and begin to pick up your clothes and start to put them on, you take notice in the mirror that startles you as you notice soft bruises trailing down your neck to your chest, your face becomes flush as you vividly remember Makoto giving you those last night which you quickly try to wipe away with little to no effect. Sighing, you finish getting your clothes on. Makoto stirs in her sleep and gently opens her eyes to see you fully dressed up. She yawns and holds the covers up as she rubs her eyes with her hand..

Makoto: Morning~

You: M..Morning..! H..How did you sleep?

Makoto: I.. I slept really nice~

You: *Blushing* W..Well that's good..

Makoto: Are you saying you didn't?

You: N..No I did just um... Never woke up in this situation before *Nervous chuckle*

Makoto: *Slight blush* Y..Yeah that was a first for me too..

You sit back down on the bed and Makoto cuddles behind your back with her wrapping around your neck with her arms. You feel her hot breath trail down the back of your neck which causes a slight shiver. You turn your head towards a blushing Makoto who is staring into your eyes. You can't help but notice the magical shine within hers that causes you to feel stunned at her beautiful image.

Makoto: Do you have to go..?

You: Well I need to prepare for tomorrow.. Besides.. I am pretty sure Sae-san will kill me if I was here any longer than I need to be *Nervous Laughter*

Makoto: *Giggles* You may be right. However I wouldn't mind the drama, I think it would be cute.

You: Drama? Cute? Yeah, it will be real cute when I am behind bars because of your sister catching us!

Makoto: *Laughs* I get it I get it.

You: *Sighs but then chuckles* I am gonna have to explain these bruises however..

Makoto: Hmm?

You point and reveal the marks that Makoto left on you. She suddenly blushes and looks away laughing.

Makoto: O..Oh yeah, that! Sorry about that.. I got a little carried away..~

You: A little?

Makoto: You loved it~

You: Maybe..

Makoto: Well get going then.