Plan of Attack (Chapter 32)

*After School May 21*

You tagged along with your friends to meet up with Yusuke at your hideout. Your mind was focused on the plan to send the calling card and to infiltrate Madarame's Palace. However, you kept on thinking about Makoto, it made it difficult to stay focused in class. You tried desperately to not think about her but the images of last night kept you awake that night. Your heart never beats as strongly as before, was this love or just a fling of a feeling you thought.

Morgana: So Yusuke, do you think you could be the one to make the calling card?

Ryuji: Why does he have to do it?

Ann: That is because your last calling card was laughable with the design you made.

Ren: You can still write it Ryuji, but now that we have someone as talented as Yusuke on the team now, I reckon we let him design and make our calling card logo.

Yusuke: I would be honored to do such a thing. Just leave it to me to ensure Madarame sees it.

Ann: Just we need you to tell us the plan Y/N.

You:...

Morgana: Hey! Y/N! You there?

You:...

Ryuji: Yo! You alright!

You: O..Oh! Y..yeah sorry was thinking.

Ren: It's fine but try to get serious a bit.

You: Sorry. Yeah. So the plan of attack that I got is this...

You proceed to explain the plan to them and they all seem to nod in agreement that the plan is sound. After some time passes of waiting on Yusuke and Ryuji to finish the card, you explain once more that you guys could do this simple and fast if all the things go according to plan.

You: I hope we are ready.

Ren: We have to be. Better now than later.

Morgana: I agree.

Ann: Well it is a waiting game now. What do you guys want to do?

Ren: I gotta head to Leblanc and help Sojiro out for the night.

Ryuji: My mom has stuff come up and needs me home tonight as well.

Ann: What about you Y/N?

You: Sorry I have plans already tonight.

Ann: Oh bummer. You guys are no fun.

Morgana: I could hang out with you Lady Ann!

Ann: *Sigh* Sorry but I am not in the mood anymore..

Morgana: W..What!?

You: Well I gotta go, I will see you guys tomorrow. Let us do a good job together.

Ren: You too, see you soon.

You head out, exiting the rooftop of the school and head towards the Student Council Room. You knock the door and here a response.

Makoto: Come in!

You open the door.

You: I hope this isn't a bad time?

Makoto: *Surprised* Y..Y/N? N..No! It's completely fine.