CHAPTER 40

"So this is what happened, " i said .."well that's i mean ... i don't know what to say " Anisha said ... "well there's nothing to say ... i am still in love with her ..this I know ..." i said .."well Arnav .. i don't know why but i get this feeling she didn't cheat you ... " she said .."what? i told you everything.. she accepted this in front of my face ...so what's more you need ?" i asked ..."i don't know i just got this feeling," she said .."but the truth is different .." i said ..

"so what's now going on between you two? Because i can still see the spark between you two " she said ..."really? You think so?" i asked .."duh ..whenever we went to her home for our project ..i can see it between you two " she said .."i don't know ..i mean yes everything was so good ..i don't know why the time i spent with her i feel that she still loves me ..but u know i just can't forget that she cheated me ..only i know what i went through ..but i think i just can't hate her ..because whatever time we spent together it was so pure and so special ..that i can't forget her ..." i said ..

"well i am glad u trusted me and told me about this .. "Anisha said .. "well now let's go " she said "Where?" i asked .."Kiara's house ..because i think there's something more to it ..you trusted me ...now i just want to test something," she said ..."what are you going to do " i said " just trust me " she said ...

we were in front of Kiara's house ...we saw that Kiara was on the balcony ... she was reading a book .." now what ?" i asked ..." nothing ... i wanna know if she loves you " she said ... we went to her house .. and then we went to her room .. "oh hi " she said smiling ..."hey!!!" Anisha said .." so what's up ..you guys submitted na ?" Kia asked ..."yes we did .." Anisha said ..

Kia looked at me and smiled ..i smiled back .." so we are here to thank you ..and i want you to invite for coffee with me .." Anisha said .."well anytime Anisha," she said ..."also we both wanna thank you because you called us to your home where we both realized something," Anisha said .. i looked at her shocked ...Kiara looked at her shocked "what do you mean " she asked seriously

"well.. realized something about us, " Anisha said holding my hand ...i looked at Kiara ..she was at a loss for words ...even i wondered why she was so shocked .. "well congratulations to you both," she said and looked at me .. "okay so guys i have to go somewhere ..Anisha i will meet you for coffee," she said .. "oh yes yes totally fine, " Anisha said and took me outside with holding my hand ..i looked back to Kiara ..she is looking at me ..i can see tears and she smiled a little... i know she's hurt ..i felt a bang on my heart .. but why was she sad?

" okay Anisha ..could you explain what the hell is going on ?" i asked in a car .."i am just pretending to be your gf ..didn't you see her face ...as soon as she realized her face dropped down .. means you still affect her ..

"yes ..this is right ..even i have seen this too..but it's so strange ..i mean i didn't leave her..she left me and cheated me, then why ?" i said and looked at the balcony ..there was Kiara she covered her face with her hands..i know she is crying but why???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWIST IN THE STORY

KEEP READING

YOUR'S

ERICA <3