Chapter 6

Arnav P.o.v

I am feeling like shit. I made myself shit, just like two years ago. I can't sleep. I Heard her name after so long. I got flashbacks of our memories. I just can't wait when this night ends, and I go to college to find out if that Kiara is mine..? What if someone's else name is Kiara? Why am I so excited to see her? Various questions and thoughts going through my mind.

Next morning

As soon as I opened my eyes. It's already morning. I move towards the bathroom to get fresh. I wore a black t-shirt with jeans and immediately run downstairs." you know you look so hot in black I got a flashback of her..."mom why did u put a black T-shirt in my wardrobe " I said ..." i didn't put anything " mom said ... I took out my blue T-shirt wear that and went out

"Bye, mom, " I said, kissing her cheek.

"Eat breakfast, & and what's up with the black T-shirt,..it used to be your favorite," Mom said

"nothing.. it is just i don't like black anymore," i said

I took an apple and ran towards my car. i drove like crazy, it's the fastest to date i reached college so early ...

At college

"Any news? " I asked excitedly.

"Whoa, bro. Well, it's a piece of good news. That Kaira is not that one, " He said smilingly.

I felt a pinch of pain in my heart. I felt happy and sad at the same time. Low because I want to see how she looks now. Happy because I also don't want to see her as I don't want to remember all those times. I know how I got through that phase... I wish nobody had to face what i faced in my life..

Kiara pov

"Hey, urvi," I said happily.

"So good to see you happy, " Urvi said, hugging me.

"U know even our juniors are talking about you two, " Eisha said

"How do you know? " I said

"I talk to them, and it seems like they like you two," Eisha said.

"Oh god, you will find your soulmate soon, " Aisha said, tapping her.

"You too, " Eisha said.

"Okay, guys, let it be. Let's go to class," Urvi said. We went to our classes. Oh! god again these boring classes. I hate these!

Arnav POV

"Bro. They are here. I saw them. They all are here," Dev said while running toward me. I saw him panting.

"Who..? " I asked worriedly.

"Kiara. " He said, breathing heavily. I can't believe what he has just said.

"Where? " I said curiously.

"At the cafeteria," He said.

"Let's go." I and dev went to the cafe.

We ran to the cafeteria. I looked here and there, but I couldn't find her. I checked every corner, every place.

"Where is she? " I asked

"Here only, but I think they are gone, " He said.

"Bro, are you sure? " I asked just to clarify; maybe he could be wrong.

"Yes. And Urvi Eisha are also there," he said, somewhere I believe him, we have to figure out how to know more about them.

"What? Only their batch mates can tell us about her.. let's go." i said and we went to the cafeteria again.

In cafeteria

"Hey," I said to Keshav One of our seniors from the 2nd year.

"Hey. Arnav & Dev. How come you both are here? " He asked.

"I wanna know about someone from your batch," I said

"Ohh, this is something interesting. " He said. "Tell me her name " "Kiara," I said. "Kiara. I mean, seriously, Kiara Mehrotra? Dude why. How come you got to know her name... " He said with an '0' expression. "Why ❓is there any problem with that girl? " Dev asked. "No. No, the fact is she is not so interactive with anyone. She is like enjoying her company or with her friends, " He said. She is always like this. In High school also, she is not so interactive with anyone. She always talks within the limit. I thought. "And.. "Arnav. I saw her, " Ishaan said, tensed.

"Kiara..?! Did you see her too? " Dev asked.

"Yes. You also? " Ishaan said.

"Where you saw her? " I asked

"In a parking lot. She is going home in her scooty. " He said

"So she already left, " I said.

"Bro, I even clicked the photo of her. See" He gives me his mobile.

I immediately take the mobile and there it is. A beautiful pic of a girl flashes on his screen. And yes, she is my Kiara. She is just looking so beautiful. So cute. I saw her after such a long time, in a picture. It's a candid pic where she is in her scooty and looking somewhere smiling. God, I love her. Yes, I still love her a lot.. "Bro, please send me this, " I said with tears in my eyes; of course, I saw her after such a long time.

I went to my home and lay down on my bed. I opened the phone and opened her photo. I continuously stared at her pic, it was Like I wanted her right now by my side, I so wanted to hug her, feel her. But I can't forget what she did to me. I can't forgive her. And I don't know when I drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading, guys.

Don't be a silent reader, do like, share and comment <3

Your love matters to me a lot!

Ignore my English as it is not my first language, and enjoy the story <3

Yours

Erica Jones :*

I thought I'd been hurt before, but no one's ever left me quite this sore. Your words cut deeper than a knife. Now I need someone to breathe me back to life." — Shawn Mendes, "Stitches"