Chapter 11

KIARA P.O.V

"aah," my head is paining like hell .." good morning " ... "morning, bro .." he gave me headache medicine.

"I don't remember anything ..well, where is Urvi? " " They all went to their home safely. I drop them " ...

"thank you so much, bro .." " but you wanna know something ?" what? " I asked .. " last night, when I came to the bar .. you were hugging your ex ".

Chills went through my spine ..." WHATTT!!!? ARE YOU FOR REAL ?"

" yes, even urvi also ..and you both were not leaving them " oh my god! What the hell! What he must be thinking about all this .. fuck!

AFTER ONE HOUR

"WHAT!?" Urvi asked me .." I know, right! " I said .... " hahaha, you guys. I saw you both, " Eisha said. I hate her when she laughs at our embarrassing moment ... " well, what are you going to do ?" Urvi asked .." well, I am thinking of going up to him and telling him.. that nothing was intentional and not to think much," I said, "I am also going with you."

"Hey, Arnav .." I said ... " yes ?" he said rudely ...why he is acting in this way ...like he doesn't know me. I was thinking, "excuse me," he said .." oh, so I want to say whatever happened last night. I didn't mean it. I am sorry," I said.

" What happened last night ?" he asked. I was stunned he didn't remember it, or he was acting like that .. " anyways, bye !" he said and left .. " well, that was not expected, " I said to urvi and moved towards the class.

ARNAV P.O.V

I knew she would come to me to apologize ..but still, I acted like I didn't care, but deep inside, I wanted to hug her again. I know how I control myself.. although she cheated on me. I so want to hate her ..but there is something. I can't hate her. I loved her so immensely that I couldn't hate her ..and I wouldn't say I like that.

"Oh, careful," I got bumped into a girl .. " sorry," I said and looked at her .. oh! she is beautiful. She is tall, wearing specs, and seems like a nerdy girl .. " never mind," she said and left. I kept looking at her for a moment. I was lost ..just lost ...

"hey bro " .. "hey Dev ..who's that girl? " ...

"she is ANISHA MATHUR ..from our batch," he said .." is she single ?" I don't know why I asked that .." bro, are you okay ?" " yes, I am. Why?" "Nothing," he said, smiling .."shut up! "

I went to class and saw that girl was sitting with books in her hands ..." hey, I am Arnav Kapoor, "I said to her .." Anisha Mathur," she said smiling .." can I sit ?" I asked ..." you sure? Why not " " sorry for bumping into you " " oh, it's okay," she said ..." so we are in the same class ..friends ?" I asked .." friends ! " she said. "I have never seen you before," I said .." oh yes ..due to some issues, I have to join college late," she said, biting her lower lip. I don't know why I am noticing everything about her: her hair, eyes, lips, ear ....nose ....jawline, everything ...

AFTER CLASS

" so will meet you tomorrow," I said .." yes ..by," she said and smiled ..and then she went outside and then I got distracted ... I saw Kiara .. she is talking to someone on the phone.. what if she is talking to him only ...she is looking happy ..she is smiling ..she has sparked in her eyes ..she is different. I thought .." let's go, " she said .." yes .." " have you talked to urvi ?" " no ..but yes, I got a text from her ..to meet her near her house " .." oh, so are you going ?" I asked .." well, I will see that .." I took a last glance at her ..she was still looking at her phone.

" mom. I m home " I went to my room ... freshened up, and then I sat on my bed ...closed my eyes, and I saw her .. not Kiara ... Anisha ... why I am thinking about her .. and then my phone beeped .. 'hey' I received a text from her ... ' hey Anisha. I texted back...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, GUYS, THERE IS A NEW ENTRY ... WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT TWIST.

STAY TUNED

KEEP READING

LOVE

ERICA😘