Chapter 26 (Past)

ARNAV POV

Finally ..we moved into a new house..God knows when we will be like this ... going here and there...I'm tired of making friends in every damn new place.. but i am glad that Ishaan and Dev will be here... I think I am going to love this place .. tomorrow is my first day in school ..and I can't wait to go there .. pulling me out of my thoughts ..my mob was ringing ..why he is calling..I thought

"Hey," I said

"Hey bro, so finally you in the city, " Ishaan said

"Yes .. it's quite hectic, though .. anyways, tell me something about school .." I said.

"What to say .. it's a normal school .. well yeah, tomorrow is a special trial for the football team ..as all the main players passed out ..and school needs a new team .." he said ...

"Football..wow ..I am totally in," I said

"Woah, bro, but you gotta be careful .. there's a lot of politics in there," he said ..

"I don't care .. anyways, I will meet you tomorrow. " I always have this passion towards football..it's always been the love of my life..

TOMORROW

"Bro ..where are you ?" I asked ..

"here .." Ishaan said .. thank God I found him ..

"where's Dev?" I said ..

" he's probably been with some girl " ...

It's my first day in school ..and everyone is just going here and there .. chattering .. happy faces .. gossiping... Me and Ishaan are going to our class .. I was walking and just took out my mobile, and I got hit by someone .. "oh ! sorry," I said and looked at her..

" it's okay .. but when you are walking, keep your eyes on your way .. not on your phone " she said and walked past me .. I looked at her again .. she looked back and rolled her eyes .. well.. the first day ..and got hit by a girl .. not a bad day ..

" who's that girl?" I asked Ishaan ..." Oh, that's Kiara Mehrotra.. she's our senior .." Ishaan said .. "senior? Like how much?" " Just one year " well ..

I like the way she rolled her eyes at me ..I can tell she is pissed at me .. I don't care ..we went to the class .. finally, the first day ended..we three went out ..

"hey bro ..I have some work. Will you come with me" Ishaan said .."sure ..where?" I said ..there were two girls ..we went to them .. "hey Urvi"Ishaan said ..well Urvi ..she is beautiful, tall and has pretty eyes .. but what Ishaan wants from her .." hey Ishaan " she said with a smile .." meet him ..he is my Friend, Arnav .." "oh ..hy Arnav. ." she said...I replied..they both were talking when I saw a girl coming towards us ..she was the same girl with whom I got hit in the morning ..

"hey, Ishaan .." she said and looked at me...I smiled at her, and she rolled her eyes away again and walked past us ..

I went towards her " what's your problem ..are you pissed at me? " I asked .."I am sorry .." she said..."look, I am sorry for the morning. .but can't you let it go " I said .."okay, okay, take a chill pill ..btw you are new in this school?" "Yes... Oh, ARNAV KAPOOR," ... I said, "KIARA MEHROTRA,"

She said... shaking hands with me ..I looked at Ishaan ..and he was still talking to her .."what's between them ?" ..I asked .." nothing ..they both like each other .. but nobody has the guts to say it to a face .." she said.."so ..any girlfriend? " She asked .."no ..nope..what about you ?" I asked .."no ..not interested " ". Are you lesb- "? Oh, cut the crap ..I said I am not interested in relationships .. not boys," she said, cutting me off ..I smirked ..she punched me ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, this how they met

no drama, no over-romance..

a simple straight meeting

keep reading

yours

ERICA <3