Chapter 48 (Completed)

Arnav p.o.v

So today is the day when she is coming ..I have already postponed all my meetings to next week .. I am already at the airport.

I can't wait any longer ..

Finally, the announcement was made that the flight had landed ...I am eagerly looking for her .. have been waiting for this moment so long ..

Finally ..I saw her .. she is coming with her luggage .. god she is so ..I mean ...

"Hey ..." She said while coming towards me ...I hugged her ... " Wow ..you are so Changed," she said ..I looked at her .. she was smiling ..soon her family came there .. "You go with your family...I will meet you later," I said ... "Arnav join us," her mom said ..i smiled at them and joined them ..

After reaching home, we all had lunch... it was such a fun time .. but i had to leave ... i asked Kiara to meet me in the evening ..she said yes ..

EVENING

KIARA P.O.V

I can't express my feelings ..i am finally home ..i am so happy .. plus arnav was there to pick me up ...i missed him so much ...he is so changed ..he has become so mature now ..of course, he is earning now .. god i can't believe i am meeting him after five years ..

i reached the point where he told me to meet him ... it had been almost 8 years ..since we knew each other ..Damn, i love him still .. from the last 8 years i have loved him only .."kiaa" i looked back and there he was standing beside his car ..

i was about to run to him, but i stopped because i saw loads of balloons attached to his car and a banner was lifting in the sky in which ' Marry me' was written ..

i couldn't believe what I saw ..i immediately ran up to him ..and hugged him .."yes " i said to him ..he smiled and picked me up for a hug .. i kissed him ... after so long ..it felt like a dream ..this proposal everything ..

soon we got joined by our friends..finally, i met urvi <3 my love ...well she is soon going to get married to Ishaan ..

"Finally. We got re-united," arnav said in my ears ...

"For life and long," i said and hugged him..he gave me a ring ... i accepted him ..i took him with my whole heart...he waited for me for so long .. i didn't want him to wait anymore ..

ARNAV P.O.V

Finally, my Kiara is mine ...finally, she said yes ..finally i got her back ..i have been the luckiest guy .." i love you my Kia " i said .."i love you too," she said .."after all it's not you, it's not me it's us " she said..

we hugged each other ...after all, we got

RE-UNITED <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS

FINALLY, I HAVE COMPLETED THIS STORY

VOTE.COMMENT AND SHARE GUYS

SOON I AM COMING UP WITH A NEW STORY

VERY EXCITED ABOUT THAT

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEW STORY

LOADS OF LOVE

ERICA <3