Chapter 21

KIARA POV

I slowly opened my eyes, and it was already morning ... I felt a hand on my waist .. Oh my goddddd ...I looked up and found out that me and Arnav we slept together.. what the hell ... He also got up, and we just stared at each other ...

"I guessed when we were talking, we didn't know that when we slept ..it was midnight anyway ..and we were a little drunk too," he said, making a face..

"Yes, absolutely true .. " I said, trying to get up ..but couldn't .. Arnav offered me help ..he helped to put me on my bed ..

"I guess I should leave .. you sleep, take a rest .. umm, meet u in the evening .." he said ..

"Yes, sure .. you take care," I said, and he started walking towards the door ..

"Arnav," I said ..

"Yes"

"It was good spending time with you," I said, smiling ..

"Well .. it was indeed nice," he said and smiled at me .. and he left ..oh god .. after two years I have seen his smile ..the same smile he used to give me whenever he saw me two years ago .. I wish I could use time Traveller goes to past change things ..but I couldn't .. I didn't realize I loved him so much ..that even after two years, I couldn't move on .. *beep* ..I looked at my phone ..it was a text from Arnav .. 'it was unexpected .. and unexpected things always make you happy ... I don't know why I am going to say this ..but I guess just for the sake of old time ...the reason that it was a good time coz... It's not me, not you, it's us.'

This text just melted my heart .. 'it's us,' I replied ..I texted Urvi what's up ..she told me that she and Ishaan started meeting each other secretly ..not that they were back again but just spending a good time. .

After a long time, I am feeling so good ..

ARNAV POV

Last night was excellent..I am so so happy right now .. I love spending time with her .. I am more comfortable now because Anisha told me that she is not coming today also... I can't wait for the evening ..so that I can go and meet her .. it's like the old days are coming back .." bro .. have you seen that?" Dev said .."what?" I looked ..and Ishaan and Urvi sat together, talking and laughing ..

"Well, it looks like somebody is ready to rekindle .." I said .."no, it's not like that ..we are just friends now .." Urvi said, looking at Ishan .."yes ..just friends, "Ishaan said, winking at her .. whatever, I know something is going on between them .. maybe they are not comfortable .. I checked my messages and got a text from Kiara 'it's us' ..I started smiling..." oo... somebody is in love, " Dev said..." naa," I said .."I know it's Anisha" Anisha, well, I was not thinking about her ..I am thinking about my Kiara ...

Evening

I knocked on the door .." come in, " I heard .. I went inside .. there she is .. looking so cute .. she's having a pink top with loose pink pants and a pony ..she's a princess .."how are you ?" I asked .."I am good .. where's Anisha ?" She asked..."well, she's not coming ..".." I hope everything is OK with her," she said.." yes .. everything is OK, she wants to be with her mom," I said... "What about her family ? I mean, dad? "She asked .."well, not everyone's got a perfect family ..her dad doesn't care about her and mom at all; he always wants to make money, and for that purpose, he always stays outside .. once in 3 or 4 months he comes to meet Anisha and her mom."

"That's so sad," she said .."shall we start work ?" I asked .."sure .. come here "..I went to sit beside her ..we started working ...*beep* Kiara's mob got a notification .. I looked at the screen and couldn't believe what I had said..Her lock screen .. she's keeping the same pic as her lock screen, which I captured of her ..she's still keeping those pics .. why would she keep .." I don't think much ..I like that pic, that's why I kept this pic " she said...

Of course, why else would she do it...after nearly an hour, we finished our targeted work ..I was hoping that today also she will ask me to stay .. but I don't think so ..she is busy on her phone...I started to leave .." Arnav" I looked back .. "where are you going ..?" She asked .. "home," I said .. hoping she says me to stay ..." I thought today also you were going to stay here ..but I think you got some work ..and that's not right stopping you.." she said .."well I don't have any work now I guess I can stay" she smiled .. she's happy I can see that ..she tried to get up .." hey hey ..u didn't heal right now ...stay there," I said...From inside, I am jumping like Ross [in friends when Rachel and Phoebe try to distract him .. remember ;-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying it.

Keep reading for more exciting parts.

Please ignore the mistakes. Keep supporting.

Keep reading

Yours

Erica Jones : *