Chapter 22

KIARA'S POV

I asked him to stay...I wouldn't ask him if I wouldn't see it in his eyes ..that how badly he wants to stay ...even I also wanted to be with him ..it's so perfect .. and now knowing it's mutual...I am so happy .." so today also? Hanging out on the balcony?" He asked .."no today ..in the room .."...I said...I already asked my mom to make up my room .." just switch the main light off and switch the lamp on ..and there's a box under my bed .." I said ..he did and sat beside me .."u want to watch a movie .." I said .."no ..I mean it's totally your wish ..if u want I can watch .." he said .. I put nice light music for setting up the ambiance..it's like we are on a date ..we start drinking .. "can I ask u a question ? " I asked .."yup".." after I left that place did u feel ... I mean .. what were you thinking at that time ?" I asked .."nothing it's just that all happened so suddenly that I didn't even get enough time to settle in .. everything was so perfect .. my life, studies, us ..and the one day everything changes .." he said... "I am sorry for everything Arnav," I said to him .." well u can't do anything .. what I felt at that time you can't even imagine ..and I can't believe I am still talking to you ..we maybe that's because more than love we were friends .." he said gulping down his whole drink in one go ..."Tell me, Kiara .. you didn't know that how much I started loving you ...you changed me .. I was completely a player .. heartless .. no emotions kinda person .. why ..why did you change me if in the end, all you going to do is to cheat .." I was looking at him ...he was so sad .. completely broken .. I wouldn't in my dreams have ever thought that Arnav would show this side of him .. and it all happens just because of me .. how could I tell him that I love him still .. I didn't want him to cheat...I never cheated him .. he started looking at me, asking the same question repeatedly..and this time I am not going to stop him ...let him shout .. so that there would be nothing inside him .. suddenly he was all over me, asking the question ..I can see those tears ..I can feel that even after two years, he is still broken ..

ARNAV POV

I don't have any control over myself... I have been keeping all these questions inside me for two years...I want answers .. that is why she did it .. and if she did it, why .. she still gets affected by me ..still cares for me ..still looks at me the way she used to. I was all over her .." tell me, Kiara, why ?" I asked ..she was looking at me with sorrowful eyes...I could see in her eyes that she's not okay .. there was something she wanted to tell .. "TELL MEE" I almost shouted at her, which scared her a little .. she started crying .. I can't see her crying ..I wept out her tears ..

I dropped my head down coz I knew I had shouted at her... suddenly I felt her hands on my face .. she made me look at her .." I never wanted to hurt you .. I am sorry," she said sobbing .. I started caressing her hair .. "i am sorry for shouting " .. and I began to move back ..but she didn't let me .. I looked at her..her eyes were completely red from crying .."don't cry, " I said...and within a second, I felt firm lips on me .. I looked at her ..she was kissing me in full swing...I held her from her waist and back ..she is perfect for my arms, and I started kissing her back .. it felt like a paradise kissing her after so long ..I love her so much .. we started exploring each other mouths .. her hands were scratching my back as she used to do before... I could feel the tears on her cheeks ..we took a pause. I looked at her; she looked broken... I don't know why I think that she wants to tell me .. I put her hair strand back to her ears ..she continuously looked at me and pulled me into another kiss... I can't express this feeling ... I never thought that i am going to kiss her again .. I can feel her soft lips against mine... I don't want this time to go...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading

yours <3

Erica jones