CHAPTER 3

"Oscar. Oscar. What are you doing, baby " I said while hugging him... He is continuously jumping on my bed for 10 minutes... "Oscarrrrrrr " He started licking my face ... I finally woke up and sat before him " What. " He started wagging his tail. "What do you want? You want to wake me up. Here I am up. " He is looking at me and continuously wagging his tail like he wants to play. "Mom. Mom. Please call Oscar. He wants food," I said, tickling him... "Oscar," Mom called him, and he ran through town hall... Today is the party, so we don't have classes... I take my phone to message my girls, asking about today's party. " So, what's the plan for today? " I texted. Then I went to the bathroom to get fresh... After I came back, I found a reply from Urvi that she would pick all of us up at six and then go to the party. In the meantime, I decided to do a project and read some novels... And I don't know when I drifted asleep while doing the assignment...

*beep* *beep*

My phone vibrated. I slowly opened my eyes to look at the phone, and it was 5: 30. I woke up immediately. "Oh god, only half an hour left " I run to the bathroom to take a quick bath, then I wear my beautiful gown. Then I put on just a liner and lip balm... Till then, "Kiara, Where are you? Urvi is here, " Mom called... "Coming.. ". I pick up my clutch and run downwards...

IN PARTY

We four enter the party... Everyone is enjoying it. Dancing... But the main focus is our first year... " Let's go for food, "Eisha said excitedly. We went with her. I have a glass of juice. While drinking it, suddenly, my eyes get stuck on one boy. But the moment I saw him everyone started dancing. I lost him. But the glance was like... I can't forget it. He has a well-developed body... With beard and mustache... That's it. In that few seconds of glance, I can only notice this. "Guys, don't you think this party is so boring? Let's go to the pub... " Urvi said. " Yeah.. let's go, " Eisha said. But I don't want to go. I want to see that boy. I am searching for him then. "Kiara, where are you lost? " Aisha asked. "Umm, nothing " And with this, we move out of the party...

ARNAV P.O.V

I had just passed high school and joined a college with my buddies.

Dev & Ishaan are both my buddies.

Hay, I am Arnav Kapoor... I recently shifted to the city where my college is... I live with my mom, my dad, and my sister.

We got to know that our welcome party is going to happen... We are ready to go to the party. But I am least interested.

AT PARTY

My friends and I are like what to do. The party is Hell Boring, man. So my friends started flirting with other girls. I just stood near the food stand and had a snack. Till then, Ishaan called me, " Arnav come here. Let's dance," He said, pulling me. We danced together. There is one girl who is continuously looking at me. I think she is from my batch. " Dev, who is she? " I asked " Oh, she is our batchmate. Her name is Mili Sharma. " Whoever it is, I don't care. Suddenly my eyes get stuck on one girl. She is going out from the party. I think maybe with her friends. She is wearing a wine color gown, which perfectly gives shape to her body. She has long hair. I want to see her from the front. But in the meantime, she is already gone.

After the party

"Mom, I am home, " I said, moving towards my room. I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes. I glanced at that girl ... Then I drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, This is it.

Please ignore the mistakes.

Keep reading

Yours

Erica <3