CHAPTER 41

Kiara POV

I couldn't believe this .. they are in a relationship ..then why did Arnav spend his time with me like this ... "is this real?" I texted him ..eagerly waiting for the reply .." yes..i was about to tell you " i received text ..i felt a thug on my heart .." but" i only sent this ..i couldn't write anything more ... "but what Kiara ?" he texted back .." nothing ..i think i deserved it " i texted back ...

So he finally moved on ..well good for him..Anisha is a lovely girl ..i can't love someone else .. but it's good for him .. and at last, i couldn't control it and burst out into tears .. i miss him so much and love him so much that i couldn't see him with anyone else .. i have to do something ..i have to get out of this place .. i think we never meant to be with each other .. whenever i feel to sort things out something comes up and i couldn't ...

i don't know why Anisha called me for coffee ...does she know about me .. i don't think so ..if she had known that, she would never invite me for coffee .. Should I go or not ? i thought to myself ... i definitely should go ... 'evening @5?' i texted Anisha ...i don't know what we are going to talk about ...she already thanked me, then why this ...'yes sure ' i received a text from her ..

EVENING

We decided to go to Farzi Café i reached there. Anisha was already there .. "hey," i said...."heyaa" Anisha said ..we ordered two cappuccinos .. "so congratulations," i said ..."for what ?" she asked "oh yeah..thank you so much " i got awkward for a second ..what was that .."so how it started, " i asked .. "oh it was just because of the project..it was so impulsive and unexpected that what to tell about " she said smiling .. i am just so jealous not because of her smile but the reason ...and that is my Arnav..

"well i hope it's not awkward for you right," she asked .." what do you mean .." i looked at her .."i mean ..Arnav told me about everything you both," she said ..i can't believe Arnav told her about us .."no why i would feel awkward," i said .."no because what you two had was special .. " she said ... "he told you what ?" i asked .."everything," she said .." everything? " i said .."yes " she said ..i looked down so she knows that i cheated him ..

"but i don't think you cheated on him," she said ..i looked at her, shocked .."why did you feel that " i asked .."you know girls' vibe " she said ..."does it matter now " i said .."you both are already committed and trust me Arnav is one of the best you have found ..don't make a mistake what i did .. LOSE HIM .. never.." i said. I got tears in my eyes ..coz never in my life i thought that i am going to say this to anyone .."well i think i should leave .." i said and signed for a bill.."i respect you and your decision " Anisha said ..i smiled at her and gave a hug ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE

YOURS'S

ERICA <3