Chapter 8

Arnav p.o.v.

I couldn't sleep.. whole night I was thinking about her ...the way she was looking at me ...the way she was crying ...all I wanted to do was to hug her ...but god ... I can't forget what she did to me ... I love her as much as I hate her ... I can't forget her ..from last one year I am trying to forget her .. to move on. I had many chances ..but no one is like her ...no girl can be compared to her.

Suddenly a knock on the door.

"Who's there ?" I asked

" bro, it's Ishaan here."

"Come in, bro " ... "are u okay?" he asked .."What do you think," I asked him smiling .. "see ..there is no need to go college today, I will tell- " why .. there is no need for me to go college .. am I not able to walk.. or there is any problem with me ?" I asked, " NO bro, I just thought that u yourself didn't want to come," he said ..." It was my past .. and it will be my past ...there s nothing I can do, or you can do ...till when I am not going to come college ... " "I am pleased," he said hugging me .." Let's go now," I said...

Although I know she will not come today ..because she is not strong enough to face me .. there is no chance of seeing her...

KIARA P.O.V

" Kiara, wake up. "I woke up and saw Aisha beside me ..." what happened, "I said, rubbing my face .." I am so sorry, Kiara. I was not there yesterday ... I am just sorry ...are you okay ?" " yes. I am alright ... what will happen to me. I am alright. I am good," I said, getting up from bed ..." I know, baby, it's been hard for you" " yes ..it was very hard for me ... and it will go very hard. But I have to be strong...now I going to get ready for college ..why don't you go down and have breakfast" I said .." what ..you are coming to college ? I thought you were not, that's why I came here to meet you.. " she said, " baby till when I am not going to come college ..he was my past. So I have to be strong ... by the way, is Urvi coming or not ?" " yes, she is coming .. but I am so proud of you, my baby ..she said, hugging me .." ya ya ..now go down."

AT COLLEGE

We went to college together ... my heart is beating so fast. I am like, what if I met him here ..met him there ..but I have to be strong .. " Kiara " I turned around and found Urvi running towards me.

" I am so relieved to see you. This is the best decision you have ever taken .." she said .. " you saw him today ? is he in college " I asked.." nopes ..not yet .. " " okay then .. let's go to class.

AT CAFETERIA

ARNAV P.O.V

" Hey bro, what sup, " I said, punching Dev's back .." whoa, bro. I am good .." " have you seen Ishaan ?' I asked .."yes, bro .. he's out for some work. He will be back soon ".I am already here " Ishaan said pulling out the chair ... " oh ..what work did you have " I asked ..." nothing just some prints out " he said " well its been a boring day today " ishaan said .." not for me .. listen i have found a very cute girl .. even i caught her staring at me " Dev said .." or either she caught you staring at her " ishaan said .." does it matter ..she is looking at me that's matter .." "or she is looking at you wanting to know what's the matter with you " ishaan said .." Arnav please tell him to stop or I will punch him " Dev said .." okay okay that's enough of u two " i said .." btw i am just joking " Ishaan said laughing ...we three start laughing 'no ..god u did that ' i heard a familiar voice ..i look there and found a girl laughing ...she is Kiara ..she is sitting with her friends talking and laughing ..i can't believe she is here ..in front of my eyes ... there is one strand of her hair on her cheeks .. its always been like that ..in high school also ...oh god she is just so beautiful ...her laugh .. her smile ..her talks ..i miss everything ...suddenly her eyes met with mine ...she is looking at me ... we both are looking at each other with blank expressions .. my heart is beating so fast .. then she gave me the soft smile ..to which i also replied with a smile ..oh god i miss that smile ..then her expression again changes to blank and indulge herself with friends ..." what happened ?" Dev asked .." nothing, bro ..Kiara is there " Dev and Ishaan both looked there .." bro, Urvi is also there ...is why don't you go and solve your things with her .. " Dev said to him .." no .. it been too late now " throughout the whole time in the cafeteria we both share small glances at each other.. then last I saw her leaving in her scooty.

"Mom, I am home," I said and went to my room ...today, I am feeling happy. I don't know why, but I just want to feel satisfied because of that smile. I don't know when I drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, guys, I hope you are enjoying it.

Keep reading for more exciting parts.

Please ignore the mistakes. Keep supporting.

Keep reading

Yours

Erica Jones : *