Chapter 19

KIARA POV

Several days passed..they came home, we worked together .. then they went home together...Neel is checking on me regularly .. although I forgave him .. it's nice to get pampered .. today; also, they are supposed to come home by now ..where are they?...

Suddenly I heard a knock in my room .. "come in, " I said ..and both came in..

" So have u completed what I told u to do, " I asked .."yes, everything is done .. " Anisha said .. "well, it seems like half of the work is done then, " I said .." yes ..I am so proud of myself for choosing you as our mentor .. you are the best," she said. ." oh no it's okay " .." well let's continue work," Arnav said .. "yes sure " and we start working again ..half an hour passed .. someone is calling to Anisha .. she went to the balcony to talk .. now it's only Arnav and me..I looked at him, and he was already looking at me .." what? " I said .. " gosh you are still the same," he said, making a face " what do you mean ?" I said .. "that same ..eyes rolling ..you know it irritates me," he said .." shut up .. you said that you loved it, " I said ..he smirked " well, just because I can't handle you when u r mad," he said .." haw ..you are such an ass," I said hitting him with pillow..

"Guys, I have to go ..it's my mom; she is not feeling well ." Aisha said .."oh, what happened?" I asked, "nothing, she is diabetic .. sometimes needs attention " "wait ..I will drop you home ..we can do this tomorrow, " Arnav said .."no .. Arnav ..only a few days left to submit the project..we can't be late ..you work today also ..if you need any help ..Kiara is there," Aisha said ..we both looked at each other awkwardly .." okay ..that will be fine with me," I said .. I don't know why .. "okay then ..take care of yourself, "Arnav said .."yes, bye guys, ".and she went .. now it's only both of us in my room .. we both looked at each other .."what haven't you seen me before?" He said.."again you are making a face," he said .."okay shall we continue?" I asked ..

"What pillow fight?"

"No, I mean project," I said

"Yes, sure.. otherwise, your bf will doubt us," he said, making a sarcastic face ..

"What do you mean, my bf?" I asked ..

"Ah ..don't act ..I know your new bf NEEL .. "he said

"He is not my bf," I said...

"Oh, he is a stranger who randomly shows up to ask you about your health, right?" He said

"Well ..that car was his car with whom I met with an accident ..he was driving. That's why he always checks on me .." I said ..

ARNAV POV

oh .. that's him ..that fuckin Bastard doesn't know how to drive .. "seriously?" I asked .."duh! Yes," she said and started using her phone ... there was little happiness that started flowing around my heart .. "so you are single? " I asked.."does it matter to you?" She said..."just asking, " I said.."yes, I am" ..what! She is single ...what happened to him.. "what happened between you and Keshav ?" I asked ..my blood started boiling... Why not..just because of him, my Kiara went away from me ..he is a Bastard who snatched away my love from me .. well, if she truly loved me at that time .. then she wouldn't cheat on me with him, I should be angrier at her than him .." I don't know" she said..she is fully engrossed in her phone ..I know she is just pretending like she is doing something ..

"Why? You also cheated him? Or he cheated you?" I asked "there's nothing like that," she said awkwardly .."seriously, Arnav, you want to do this? Dig up the past and fight on it"? She retorted.."why not .. what I didn't do for you ..that you cheated on me .. everything was so perfect .. Then why did you feel the need to go to somebody else," I asked...I was shouting at this moment .." Arnav .. whatever I had to say ..I already said it two years ago .. I don't want to talk about this," she said

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying it.

Keep reading for more exciting parts.

Please ignore the mistakes. Keep supporting.

Keep reading

Yours

Erica Jones : *