Chapter 28

Next day

I went to school ..and met Kia ... " hey," i said .."hello, stalker," she said..."what ...? Are you calling me a stalker? " I said ..

"Yep .. talking about you only, stalker," she said, then she went away ...

I just .. how...why I haven't I seen Kiara in that way .. she makes me feel so happy .. should I tell her how I feel? What if she doesn't feel the same .. without much thinking, I went to class ..." Bro, what happened " Dev asked .." nothing ..I don't know ... I have been thinking about Kia all day," I said, holding my face ...." Well, maybe you started having feelings for her. " Dev said ...I can't get her out of my mind ...

After the class

I was going to the library .."Arnav," I looked back and saw Kiara approaching me .." you stalker," she said..I hold her by her waist, pulling her toward me "yes ..so what if I stalked you ..is there any problem ?" I said, looking into her eyes ..I know I caught her by surprise ...."no ..no problem at all," she said .. looking at me..i caressed her hair ..." Kiara ..I like you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is a very small chapter

but the original one was deleted due to a mistake

this is similar to the chapter

keep reading

your's

ERICAA <3