Chapter 34

"I can't believe... This is my favorite restaurant," she said jumping with happiness .."I know that's why I brought you here ..." I said and took her hand ..we went inside ...we chose a table and sat down ..

We ordered our food ..we talked ..then we left the restaurant .."so .. you like the food?" I asked .."Yess...it was Soo tasty" .."well thank you for appreciating my restaurant's food" I said .."what" she stood stunned .. "yes .. my father is the co-owner of this restaurant .." I said ..she is standing still like she couldn't believe what she heard .."are you serious" she said .."okay " I took her hand and went inside again ..manager came up to me ..I asked him "is my father here yet?" I asked .."no sir hasn't been here yet," he said .. I looked at Kiara ..she was beyond shocked .."I couldn't believe this restaurant is yours " she said smiling .."I know I know "I said .. "let's get on the car m taking u somewhere else .." I said .. "don't tell me u r retaking me to a place which your father owns.." she said ..I laughed and started driving ..after half an hour we reached our destination .. it's a site where the scenery can be seen .. A lake is down there, and the moon is reflecting on that water .. there's not much crowd ..hardly 5-6 people were there and all were busy on their own .. " wow" Kia said .."you like it? " I asked .."I love it ..let's go..we will sit here for some time," she said .. we sat down ..I looked at her .. she is perfect , she is lost looking at the lake. I am lost looking at her .. her face lightens up by moonlight ...she is so beautiful ... She looked at me and smiled .. " what " she asked .."nothing I m just wondering ..how we fell in love with each other " I said .." well the day when u got stumbled on me .. I got a spark .. I saw u the first time ..but I still remember I couldn't get you to face out of my head that day " she said .."it happens to u as well" I said happily .."yes "..and she came closer ..I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her head .. " I love you my Kia " .."I love u too" she said ..we kept talking .. enjoying the breeze and the moonlight .. damn, I don't want this time to go ..

" I think we should leave .. I have to drop you home also " I said getting up .."I wish I could stay longer," she said getting up...she just came and gave me a hug .."thank you for today" She said ... I kissed her forehead and directed her towards the car...

after an hour-long drive we finally reached home ...." so ..finally its end to this day...hope you enjoyed it " I said holding her hand ..she looked at me and hugged me..." it's not u , it's not me , it's us who make this day beautiful " she said and looked at me ... i wrapped her around and gently kissed her ..she kissed baCk with same passion ... after a minute we broke our kiss ..." bye kiaa " I said ...she kissed my cheeks and went towards her home ...i kept looking at her till she got inside ...once she went in I started to reverse my car ...as soon as I start driving I saw in my mirror she is standing in her balcony and waving bye to me ...i smiled and went home

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, comment and share

KEEP READING

YOUR'S

ERICA <3