Chapter 17

Arnav pov

As the door opened...I can see her mother ..we used to have such a friendly bond between us...I don't know how she's going to react seeing me .." umm, hello .. actually, we are Kiara Junior's here to meet her regarding the project," Anisha said. ." oh yes, yes, she told me about this .. come .. come inside .." " thank you .. I am Aisha. He is Arnav," and our eyes met...I could see she was shocked to see me .." hello, Aunty, " I said smiling..." Hello .. welcome," she said smiling.. we went inside...

Kiara house

"Aunty, please, don't mind .. could you please tell me where's the washroom, " Aisha said.. "sure .. go straight and right "...

"So you are a junior of Kiara ?" Mom asked .." yes...I didn't know that Kiara would be in the same college "... I saw Oscar running towards me...

"Hey, champ .." I remember him... I used to play with him so much...

"can't believe he still remembers you," mom said .."I know .. even I am shocked " .. " Arnav .. please now tell me ..what happened between you two ..why did you two get separated ?" ..she asked .."I don't think it's the right time to talk about it .. by the way, mom .. sometimes two people that were used to being together don't mean they are meant to be together .." I said .." hey am back," Aisha said... " Well, you both go upstairs. Kiara's room is the first one .."

We went upstairs ..Aisha knocked on the door, " come in" .. Aisha opened the door, and we both entered the room...I saw Kiara sitting on her bed, looking at me...

I just got stuck .. looking at her in this state ..tears started to form in my eyes...but I had to control it .." hey .. how are you ?" Aisha asked .." well, getting better day by day .. come both of you sit ..." She said... "This is for you... " I said, giving her flowers and a chocolate hamper.." oohh .. thank you so much " .. she is looking at the hamper like a child... I can see her smile .. she is happy .. "umm, my favorite flowers .. thank you so much, Arnu ..for this "... I was stunned listening to that name after such a long time .. well, I can see she is stunned too .. "I. .I ..me..mean Arnav," she said .. she removed the flowers from her old vase and put the orchids on that...I looked at Aisha. I can sense she noticed it...

" Umm..okay, how much work have you both done till now..?" Kiara asked...

"Well..just some research, that's it .. "

"You have to prepare a file, case study, and presentation, right?" She asked

"Yes, all those things..and here's this file in which I have to keep some samples ..have a look, " Aisha said

Kiara took the file and started reading it.

"Arnav, can I talk to you for a second?" Aisha said...Kiara immediately looked at her .."if u don't mind" .."no, no .. there's a balcony ..there you both can talk.

KIARA pov

What must they be talking about..is she getting insecure because I called Arnav and..well, that's what I used to call him .. suddenly my door opened, and a boy came into my room ..he is the one from whose car I got hit with...

"Ohh..hello?!??" I said confused

"Hi ..how are you now?" He asked

"M good...and you? I asked

" Good ..btw I am Neel," he said, stretching his hand for a shake...I took his hand "Kiara," I said .."nice name," he said.."so what are you doing here?" I asked.."well, I just came here to check on you ..how have you been doing .. it's my fault after all," he said, making a grumpy face .."oh, don't it's both of us. "I said ..he smiled .. oo..he really looks cute when he smiles..." so I guess you got your friends here," he said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading for more exciting parts.

Please ignore the mistakes. Keep supporting.

Keep reading

Yours

Erica Jones : *