Chapter 30

Then she looked at me ..and kissed my cheeks .." Arnav, I don't know what it is ..but you have made your separate place in my heart ..I don't know ..but I feel so secure around you .. it's like nothing can happen to me if I have you around me " she said by looking at my eyes .. I was so eager to kiss her .. and then I did ..I kissed her .. she started kissing me back....god, it was so perfect ..so passionate ... Her lips were so soft ... I wanted to eat it ..we started exploring each other mouths.. after two-three minutes of kissing, we took a break... We both looked at each other ..we both knew that we loved each other ..but no one was ready to say it ...it's like we both needed more time to realize it or..but one thing is sure I love her...and I know somewhere she loves me too ...

"okay .. I think I have to go " I said ..she tugged my hand ..." don't," she said ... " I wish I could stay but tomorrow is the main competition of football.. well it's between me and your dear friend Keshav ..so who are you gonna support tomorrow ?" I asked curiously ...she took a pause...she looked surprised.." well I do want to support both of you ...but since he is my childhood friend, I have to support him " she said, making a puppy face .... " Okay .." and I started to leave ..yes I am a bit hurt .. but she also can't do anything about it ....

NEXT DAY

"Bro are you ready," Ishaan said to me .."yes, what about you," I asked him .."Mee too" ... We went to the ground .. Ishaan started waving ..I saw Urvi was sitting cheering him ..I looked at the opposite side ... To see if there was Kiara ..but no, she was not there .." so .. you are finally here " I heard a voice and looked around he was Keshav ..." yup .. I am here .. " I said looking at him " I will see you at a game " " you hate me ?" I said, chuckling " you are not even worth it ... what I need is already supporting me," he said, pointing towards Kiara ..there she was sitting ... busy on her phone ... i was feeling hurt, but Keshav was. Kiara's childhood best friend ..I can't do anything..." hurry up.... Take places, "the coach said ..we all took our places ...I glanced towards her .. our eyes met...

Then the game started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep Reading

Your's

Ericaaa <3