Chapter 31

Half of the Match was over ... Keshav's team was ahead of us ..it was a Break time .. I thought of going to Kiara but Keshav was already there ... I remember last night's kiss... Does that even mean something to her, I thought ..

Then again game started ...I was constantly trying to hit a goal ..but couldn't ..I think I lost my confidence .. I give up ..I stood there.. doing nothing .." bro what happened, " Ishaan said .. Kiara Kiara Kiara, that's what going on in my mind like in a loop ..then all of a sudden I heard a voice .."come on Arnav .. you can do it " I looked, and that was Kiara cheering for me. ... Instantly a smile formed on my face and I started running .. meanwhile she kept cheering for me ..and with this, I hit a goal ...now both team is in tie ...

Finally the Match was over .. it was a tie match .. "okay boys ..it was a great game ... Now seniors team, please go back...we are soon going to announce the names that are selected from a junior team .." the coach said ... I was excited ... I am preparing for this from my childhood ..I so wanted to be in this .. I looked at Kiara .. she is smiling at me ... "Stop looking over her ..she's mine" Keshav said .."what?!" I looked at him awkwardly .. "she never told ..that you belong to her, " I said ..." Whatever dude ..just keep your distance from her .."Keshav said ..."you tell her this thing .. to keep distance from me ..if she's ready, then I am also " I said .. he made a face and went back ..

"Okay guys ..so the first name that made it to the team is ..ISHAAN ... " I looked at Ishaan and congratulated him .. " next ..Dev .. next Venky ...next Abhay ... And last .. Tushar .. " the coach said ..Ishaan looked at me shockingly .. "what the hell ..how did u not get selected .." I don't know what to answer ..I was numb at that time .. I felt like crying...I was so expecting my name ...

" I would request all five junior members to please cooperate with your seniors and start practicing for the game ..the best two will be selected for the main game event ...and I would also like to announce .. that judges feel there are two more boys who are passionate about this .. and we consider them as a volunteer of our team .. those two are ..ARNAV and GALE ... You two also be given equal Chance ..so don't miss out this opportunity ..and the rest who are not selected ..keep practicing and good luck for the next time .." coach said ..I was relieved that I still had a chance to showcase my passion.. however, I still couldn't understand why they would take me as a volunteer ..and not the main ..I was the one who hit the goal ..I asked this same question to my coach ..." Arnav look ..this Match was not about no. Of goals or who's hitting a goal or not .. this Match was all about seeing that zest in yourself .. that passion .. that craziness for this game .. I saw that in you .. even I was considering your name to be in the top five ..but in the middle of the game you gave up ..that's not passion ..still you have a chance ..work on it ..you are an outstanding player .. don't miss out in opportunity .. really looking forward to you in the top two best players who will join us in the main game .."

He said patted my back and started leaving...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, guys

for tomorrow i will update every day

keep reading

your's Ericaaa <3