CHAPTER 5

*beep * *beep*

Slowly I opened my eyes. And picked up my phone. My screen shows 5 missed calls from Urvi and some messages from Aisha... I immediately call Urvi.

"Hello"

"Kiara. Where are you? How are you? "

"I am fine " Today, I didn't go to college. I am not feeling good and want to be alone sometimes.

"Any news? " I asked

"Yes. And it's good news.. that Arnav is not your Arnav. His name is Arnav Singh. "

"Sure"

"Yes. Even I met that boy. " Urvi said

"Thank god Urvi. Thank you so much. I am so relieved now. I will meet you in the evening. " I feel so relaxed .. Knowing that Arnav is not here... I got up and went to the washroom to get fresh... Today as I took an off, I decided to complete my work.

Arnav P. O. V

" Wake up, Arnav "

"What? " I said to my mom.

" Don't you have to go to College? " She asked

"Yes, but I am going late, " I said

"Why!? What happened? " She asked.

"Nothing. Just want some rest," I said.

I woke up and went to the washroom. I wear my denim jeans and a white shirt.

"Hey, Dev, where are you? "

"Just coming."

After 20 minutes.

We enter the College. We were already late for our class, so we went to the cafeteria.

" Hey Arnav "

"Hey!? " I look side and found a girl standing beside me. She is the same girl from the party I caught staring at me ..she is one of my batchmates. Everyone talks about her as she is one of the most beautiful girls in our College.

"Hey, gorgeous. " We are also here," Ishaan said teasingly, telling her to sit with us. " Ya ya sure sure."

"Btw, what is your name? " I asked. She looked towards me for a minute like she was shocked. This guy doesn't know my name when everyone here talks about me. "Mili Sharma. " She said. "Oh. Hey, I am Arnav Kapoor," I said smilingly.

After some time, our seniors also join us for snacks and drinks. "So you are the girl the whole College is talking about, " One of my seniors said. Mili starts blushing. "But trust me. Girls from our batch are not that bad...in fact, some are good in everything. Like they are beautiful and intelligent also. ."Senior said. "Who's. Who's that girl? " Dev asked with curiosity. " There are many like Tia, Somya, Urvi, Kiara, and many more," the senior said. I was stirring my coffee. Immediately I stopped as soon I heard the one name.. "What !?" I asked .."yes, what happened?" Senior asked... "That name which you said in last. What is her full name?" I asked, "Kiara Mehrotra..' I can't believe this. I looked at Ishaan and Dev. They are looking at me already. We three immediately get up, and I run towards my car. "Bro. Be ok. What if she is not that one Kiara," Dev said " Whatever, dude. I want to go home," I said, started the car, and headed towards the home.

At home.

I immediately ran towards my room without looking here and there. "Yes. Yes, I cheated on you, and I don't regret that. You deserved to be cheated, and that's what you got " The Words she said to me started coming into my head. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I can't believe she is here. But what if she is someone else? I can't think of anything else. fuck.

--------------------------------------------

Keep reading, guys.

Don't be a silent reader, do like, share, and comment <3

ignore my English, as it is not my first language, and enjoy the story <3

Yours

Erica Jones :*